+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I really take any supplement ?

Advert.

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron

Question Should I really take any supplement ?

Advert.
    Hi ! my age is 20 years and my weight is very low it's jst 51 kg. I use to do gym and my instructor advice me take the supplement from which I can easily gain some weight in just few months. But my family didn't allow me for this and I also dn't want to take any supplement coz some says it will be harmful for our body. My instructor said that you can't increase your weight until you didn't take any supplement. So plz help me guys that what should I do ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    At 51KG, you are underweight if you are of normal height. When your instructor say that you can't gain weight without supplement then he is wrong. You can gain weight without them however, supplement are like addon to your normal diet and if taken properly and are of high quality, they can give you good result.

First thing you need to understand is that are you taking right amount of food which is rich in carbs and protein ? Because being underweight you need carbohydrate rich food and protein with aid your muscle growth. I suggest you that take fiber rich diet and split your food intake to 6 times a day and when you are sure that you are taking right amount of food then you may take supplement to compensate any shortcoming in your diet. Its all interconnected, your pattern of exercise decides your diet plan along with your current body type.

SamWhite
    SamWhite is offline Just in!
    If You want to look like a Great personality Then You should add the typical Somathil to make it look pretty. Search for 'Somathil' and then see what is thrown up at you. There are also a lot of plans being taught for Somathil. I can decode your feelings as it relates to Somathil. It is what I got from it. You'll have the experience of your life. We should be able to do this without any work.

+ Post a Comment HERE!