+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Regarding Kasab Still Alive

Advert.

Brijd97
    Brijd97 is offline Just in!

Regarding Kasab Still Alive

Advert.
    What is the reason that inspite of knowing about the great loss that India faced losing lives in Taj attack still the guest Terrorist "Kasab" still is here ?

What steps have been taken yet for this ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I don't know what to say here but they say India is a democratic country so democracy is applicable for both equally. .be it a criminal or a citizen. Are you aware that he is living a luxury life ..(almost) and daily there are hell lot of daily expenses for this prisoner.

Brijd97
    Brijd97 is offline Just in!
    Hi Ricky, thnks for the updates. Yes I'm aware and whole India as well but still we fail to do any thing . So sad ..!! If a common man raises a voice ,his mouth will be shut up by the big authority and the things remain as it is..I believe. What say?

An Indian
    An Indian is offline Just in!
    hey hi exactly what would be the reason behind "kasab still alive"and live with luxurious life,i don't know but our govt wasting so much money for him but why if our any military officer caught by our opponent country are they treat them(Indian army) with such courtesy i don't think so but why we ? but if we think politically India is democratic and Ajmal Kasab will live till he is destined to live.
    Let us not gloat over the death punishment awarded to Kasab. That brings Indians in poor light (attitude wise). No where in the world the death penalty awarded to even the most obnoxious person attracts such kind of celebrations as in India. That shows our mentality.

PradeepKH
    PradeepKH is offline Just in!
    This shows the Humanity of Indians...
    But i think If we show the humanity In this case,Definately it make Other terrorists Unfear.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium
    In future we should not be shocked if we hear news that kasab died at 70years of age of heart attack in Jail
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

7. Advert.

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    Hi,
    Keeping kasab alive has given us a front lead at many international forums and have proved pak involvements in those attack..However im sure that after all the deplomatic requirement for keeping kasab are fullfilled he is going to get what he deserve........

hiraljdoshi
    hiraljdoshi is offline Just in!
    n wht r we getting after keeping kasab alive??one more terror attack...he should be hanged in public..n we should dare lik obama...

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    yeah hiral.......i dont understand the reson for keeping him alive for so many days.......diplomatic requirement must have fullfilled by now.............we need to torture him more.........

yibei
    yibei is offline Just in!
    yeah hiral.......i dont understand the reson for keeping him alive for so many days.......diplomatic requirement must have fullfilled by now.............we need to torture him more.........

Unregistered Guest

why kasab alive?

what is the procedure to hang till death in india for a terrorist who is from other country and killed many people, seen by many people. and our court still want many witness and clues. punishment should be of that much horrible that no one could think to attack again..hang till death is very simple punishment..

+ Post a Comment HERE!