+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which graphic card to buy from AMD 4670, 5450, 5570 or Nvidia 9500 GT or GT220?

Advert.

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member

Which graphic card to buy from AMD 4670, 5450, 5570 or Nvidia 9500 GT or GT220?

Advert.
    Hi I am looking to buy a cheap card. Forum suggested me to buy a card from the following card those are in my budget or Rs. 3500 .. AMD 4650 AMD 5450 AMD 5570 Nvidia 9500 GT Nvidia 220GT .. All those cards fall in my budget but now again question is remain same for me to use which card ? I am going to buy nvidia 220Gt.. do you think it is the right decision ? I have to make decision soon otherwise it will too late or I might have to cacel the plan to buy a new graphic card. Also will I need to upgrade my Power Supply Unit too because currently I have generic 400 watt power supply which came with my cabinet.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Out of these you should buy 5570 which is a very good option as it requires less power and is in your budget.. should cost around Rs. 3.8K . You can run this on your stock power supply. But I always suggest you to buy some good PSU like FSP SAGA or corsair etc .On the other hand, 9600GT will be good choice but will be little above your budget.. around 4.4K . AMD 5570 is DDR3 with HDMI is good value for money.

+ Post a Comment HERE!