+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

No response from AP- phone Samsung Corby Pro(B5310) WIFI error in connection

Advert.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium

No response from AP- phone Samsung Corby Pro(B5310) WIFI error in connection

Advert.
    I m facing problem in connecting wifi of my Samsung corby pro phone to wifi. whenever I try to connect it shows error No response from AP. The wifi is at my home and is connected to my broadband. I think home wifi network is good because I can connect my laptop to it and also other friend's device were also able to connect. Only one device here that is my phone is unable to connect to this device. I tried resetting phone but also not able to connect. I searched internet but there was no clear solution to this problem and hence I am asking here for help. Please help out to solve this error.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Are you are sure you have configured properly, you need to make sure that your are using proper security method. Reconsider your settings.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy

but how??to secure proper security method?but the phone im using is corby ii. but the response is the same with SAVERA

kiranmeruvala
    kiranmeruvala is offline Just in!

No response from AP on Samsung corby pro wi-fi cinnectivity Error

I am also facing the same problem please help me...

NarayanKubal789
    NarayanKubal789 is offline Just in!

Smile Wifi Samsung GT b5310

after swiching on your Wifi such a sport were you can get a hot sport by clicking on such after a hot sport Apeires click on it then select connect then a page will apper then sellect save after it connect go to setting then app setting then to internet then to internet profiles then select the Wifi hot sport you are connected to and you are done now you can serve the net but remember do not move from were you get the connection

Pacheco
    Pacheco is offline Just in!

No response from AP - Samsung Corby Problem

I have a samsung corby. When I press the connect button, imediate response is " no response from AP"
    I have reset to original settings, still the same error.

7. Advert.

omark
    omark is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacheco View Post
    I have a samsung corby. When I press the connect button, imediate response is " no response from AP"
    I have reset to original settings, still the same error.
    There could be three possible reasons:

1. Ill-configured WIFI settings, ie. using wrong protocol or method.
    In above case, make sure the WIFI you are trying to connect can be connected to other devices also and tally the settings used in those devices. If that is good then go for 2nd point.

2. Sometimes, when signals are too week or your WIFI device is getting weaker then this can happen. Again you can make sure wifi is good by connecting to some other device or may be other phone.

3. If none of above fixes issue then try to connect your phone to some other wifi device, if you still see "NO response from AP" then it means your phone has hardware issue, could be its wifi receiver going bad.

Let me know what do you conclude..

+ Post a Comment HERE!