+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SITUATION

Advert.

jock
    jock is offline Just in!

AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SITUATION

Advert.
    HI ,I DATED THIS WONDERFUL LADY,NRI,OLDER TO ME AND WE HIT IT OFF LIKE A REAL COUPLE.WE WERE ACTUALLY SO MUCH IN LOVE THAT WE PLANNED SOME OUTINGS AND I TOOK THE PAINS OF DOING ALL THE GROUNDWORK AND SIMPLY PUT I WAS THE WORKER IN THE TRIPS.YET SHE WAS A WONDERFUL LADY AND WE SHARED SO MUCH AND LAST WEEK WE CAME BACK FROM A TRIP AND THEN SHE CALLS ME UP AND SAYS SHE HAS MISSED SOME CASH AND THAT WE 2 WERE THE ONLY FOLKS IN TOUCH WITH HER BELONGINGS AND SHE IS NOT GOIN TO KEEP QUITE TILL SHE GOT THE ANSWER AS TO WHERE IT WENT. AND AS IT WENT FURTHER IN THE DISCUSSION,SHE TURNED AROUND AND BLAMED ME FOR EVERYTHING,AND CALLED ME SUCH DEGRADING NAMES ,,,ALMOST TO A POINT OF CALLING ME A LOUNGE LIZARD(GUY WHO STEALS MONEY FROM WOMEN ON THE PRETEXT OF LOVE) I AM IN A WELL PLACED JOB A GENTLEMAN,I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONVINCE HER THAT I AM NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF SUCH A FOUL ACT.SHE IS CONVINCED THAT I HAVE TAKEN IT.WHAT HURT ME MOST WAS THE FACT THAT SHE COULD EVEN THINK I COULD DO THAT...BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT SHE IS A WONDERFUL WOMAN AND HAS A VERY FINE MIND.I AM 35 AND SHE IS 45 ,,IM SINGLE AND SHE IS MARRIED.I HAVE SPENT A SIZEABLE AMOUNT ON THE TRIPS BUT KEPT IT ALL QUITE ,BEING IN A STATE OF TOGETHERNESS THAT I WAS NOT EVEN GOIN TO FLAY OUT RELATIONSHIP WITH SUCH VILE THOTS.I AM IN A REAL DEPRESSION NOW.SHE IS GOIN BACK TO USA IN JAN.GUESS SOME GUYS CAN TALK ABT THIS ,,I DONT WANNA TALK ABT THIS TO ANYONE AS THIS MAY JEOPARDIZE HER SITUATION.

REPLIES R WELCOME

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SITUATION

Ya, it is a problem.
    But you should see other faces too, may be she wanted to discontinue and looking for some reason to do so ?

But according to me, if you want to prove you are at right side, simply be not in contact with her but at the time of last meeting .. tell her that "you are not responsible for that cash being misplaced or lost" .. rest is upto her and do not even contact her for sometime.
    If she cares for you then shall contact you back soon and if she does not then please stop wasting time on some wrong person.
    That is my clear advice !

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

absolutely true, Ricky!

TRANSFORMAN
    TRANSFORMAN is offline Newbie

There are essentially 3 issues involved:

1. Her Behaviour
    2. Your Hurting
    3. The Money

Regarding the 1st one, it shows the end of the relationship between you two. Now it can never b like b4. So, please stop wooing about it.

As regards the 2nd issue, well , u r bound to get hurt. But, then, you must have got a lot out of this relationship. Then u shud just thank the existence for showering you with those beautiful moments..and then get disassociated from the bad part of it...

Lastly, if she forces u 2 pay, u have 2 pay. If she can not force u , but u can afford 2 pay, then please pay whatever she claims and come out clean. But if u can't pay and she cant force u 2 pay, then simply dnt pay...and close the file.

Warm Regards.

true_hurts
    true_hurts is offline Just in!

CONFUSED ABOUT THIS SITUATION

MY BOYFRIEND AND I WE HAVE LEAVE TOGETHER FOR 4YEARS AND WE HAVE A SON THATS GOING TO 3YEAR OLD
    MY MAN HE ALWYS WORKING HE NEVER TAKE ME OUT AS A DATE IF HE DOES WE GOT TO TAKE OUR SON WITH US
    I WANT TO STAY BUT I THINK IS TIME FOR ME TO GO B/C THERE IS NO CONNCTION THAT ONLY CONNECT THE WE HAVE IS SEX

wendy747
    wendy747 is offline Newbie

Hey there!
    Do not lose heart dear!
    This is life and learn to take things one day at a time....instead of seeing or looking at it as a problem just think of the lessons this situation taught you!

I am no one to judge your opinion but being frank i would tell this that u r in the wrong place with the wrong person...

She mite the most wonderful person u have ever come across. but no matter how she is or where she is from there is this major thing that she lacks - TRUST, without which i would say u will never pair up ever.

I understand all the paind u took to do the arrangements to let her know that u really care and will love her no matter what....but blaming you she proved that she never trusted you!

things that u can lose can be earned later dear, but the relationship you lose once can harldy be earned!
    Do not worry. i know when i say this it wont make any sense to you now. but later someday down the lane u will understand that u were right and u made the right decision!

"Cuz u only know that u are true, and above all God knows that u never did anything wrong!
    I wish everything thing settles down soon and u both are back well tuned....but if not, i pray to God to guide to where u fail to stand...
    Wish u every success that life can ever bring!
    Love and prayers
    Winnie

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!