+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Relationship with a guy who was involved physically with several girls in past !

Advert.

Priya S
    Priya S is offline Just in!

Relationship with a guy who was involved physically with several girls in past !

Advert.
    I have been in a relationship from 14 months now and this guy whom I love and he also loves me is kind of flirt in nature. But he says that he only loves me and past is past. I came to know all about him from the guy himself. he said he was physical with many girls in past . Even now he flirts with girl which I can not take easily and he says that its just fun and its not flirt but just talking friendly with girls and he now only loves me and wants to marry me. I also want to marry him but knwing all his past and everything I am here to ask for advice. I am not like him .. I am very reserve and I have my own principles and I always be with them. Now I need to know what should I do.. must move out or hand on with him?

bhujangadev
    bhujangadev is offline Just in!
    Drop this guy like a hot potato; he does not mean what he says. He is easygoing and not principled. From what you say, you are poles apart

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Priya,
    I am Pulkit.

Basically, what I can suggest you is that you should not trust anybody else so soon. Like here in this case as you said, you came to know about the past of ur partner from a guy...!! Now what I can say is...instead of trusting this guy you should talk with ur partner first and clarify all the facts with him.

I suggest that in a relationship there should be a clear communication between the parties involved. Instead of trusting somebody else, talk to your partner, tell him that you came to know about his past from a guy, ask him, clarify with him everything. Once you are satisfied with every answer and justification your partner gives to you, only then move forward.

Trust ur partner first...He might be right perhaps. Atleast this time....if he is saying he loves you..trust him for a while and talk to him in this regard.

Regarding the flirting that he does with girls..... sometimes..there are guys with such a nature..... but within they are good natured. Its just a casual way of talking sometimes for many. Your partner seems to become comfortable very soon with girls. Thats somewhere good too.

You know once you loose ur trust in somebody....u start thinking negative....and this negativity starts building up soon. So avoid this..!!!

If you need to talk with me in this concern. You can very well let me know. We can together help you come out of this problem. :-)

Bbye.

PassionH
    PassionH is offline eTI Member
    HI Priya

I think you should immediately leave this guy. What is the guarantee that is not flirting with you. Like many other girls in past he had physical relationship with.. may be you are just one more girl for him. And after sometime he may be flirting with other girl and telling her story about you.

Just leave him immediately.

Hi pulkit..
    she said that she get to know about his past from his loveer only..

Quote Originally Posted by Priya S View Post
    . I came to know all about him from the guy himself. he said he was physical with many girls in past .

Stalker
    Stalker is offline Just in!
    no offense........sooner or later he`s gonna dump u as well

+ Post a Comment HERE!