+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Male Beauty contest at Mumbai

Advert.

talkin_guy
    talkin_guy is offline Just in!

Male Beauty contest at Mumbai

Advert.
    Dear friends,

It was "Mr.Handsome Contest". One of the top Indian skin care products manufacturing company has organized a beauty contest for Men at Mumbai on 30th October 2007. Celebrities like Alyque Padamsee, Ashok Salian and Sharon Prabhakar were the judges over there. Choreographer and grooming expert Achla Sachdev has directed the entire show.

The lucky person who has achieved the award is Mr. Rajeev Ranjan. He looks really handsome and smart. Overall it was a great beauty show conducted by the company which is very special with new concept especially in India.

Noob
    Noob is offline eTI Member

Re: Male Beauty contest at Mumbai

Hey..
    Tell me what is different in this one from Mr. India contest ? Mr. India also choose some handsome guys .. !!

Mukesh
    Mukesh is offline Just in!

Hi,

This is quite an interesting issue, as todays men’s r more cognizant about their future and i think that form of gala will give not only a confidence to them but also an opportunity to build their vocation. I still do not get the full facts, I'd like to know more about it,

More please.

talkin_guy
    talkin_guy is offline Just in!

Thanks a lot Guys for your reply!

See Noob, this is yet a glamorous contest held at Mumbai but you can't compare it with Mr. India contest. Mr. India contest is naturally a big competition with lots of programmes and glamour whereas Mr. Handsome contest has been organized with college students only and very few celebrities were over there. But it has a great importance also, as we can't say that the winners of Mr. Handsome would never get the opportunity to become Mr. India. This type of competition has a great platform with lots of opportunities for the coming talents who want to build their career in a glamorous world.

+ Post a Comment HERE!