+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggestion for Best dual SIM mobile to buy(upto Rs. 3000)

Advert.

vandana412
    vandana412 is offline Just in!

Suggestion for Best dual SIM mobile to buy(upto Rs. 3000)

Advert.
    please suggest me a good dual sim mobile upto Rs 3000.is alcatel a good option

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    There are many brands out there for Dual SIM but I would suggest that don't just pick any as they mostly Chinese phone rebranded for India, however you may try to check Micromax Pike x510, its full touch with great resolution , 2MP camera and Dual SIM. Cost around Rs. 2900 only.

Other than that, nokia has just released its low cost Dual SIM phones, one is Nokai X1-01 priced at Rs. 2200 and other is Nokia C2-00 priced at Rs. 3050. Nokia X1-01 comes with long battery life and runs Symbian series 30 OS while C2-00 runs on Series 40, and in addition, bears a VGA camera, GPRS connectivity, Nokia Messaging app, hot swap SIM slot, up to 32GB storage via microSD, and FM recording.

Other than that there is Motorola Starling EX115 but it is little costly ie. Rs/ 4600 but comes with 3.15 MP camera and qwerty keybad.

Amar Atwal
    Amar Atwal is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Vandana 1
    I read about your full descriptn about the phone which you want to buy and I want recommend you two handset but you have to just increase your budget upto Rs. 3500. The first one is Spice M-5252 which is a dual SIM GSM phone with dual standby. It has a 2 " TFT screen with a digital camera. It has a price tag of Rs. 3100. The other one is Fly DS 185 which is also a dual sim (GSM + GSM) phone. It has a 2 megapixel camera with digital zoom and it is fulfilled with all multimedia features. It has a 260 Hrs standbytime which I think enough for a normal user. It has a price tag of Rs. 3250. So, these handset you can try in shops and you will find more optional phone in the market.

+ Post a Comment HERE!