+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ITS Me...Yours!!! - Understand the Power of Me !

Advert.

anamika24
    anamika24 is offline eTI Iron

Thumbs up ITS Me...Yours!!! - Understand the Power of Me !

Advert.
    Yeah! I know self praise is no recommendation. But in my case, you can’t say that self praise is no recommendation because I am going to tell you a universally accepted truth about myself and for which I am really proud of myself.
    I want to let you aware with my “only for you” job.
    But the problem is that---
    "You guys are not taking me seriously". Please, don’t under-estimate me. On the contrary, I am the only one who should be considered consciously in your sub-conscious.
    Don’t think about them. They are my result only. First one is history and the other one is mystery. One is dead and other is unborn. One brings sorrow to you and other brings worries. Thinking about them will make you sick only. Their main intension is to consume you by forcing you to think of them. They are the cause of all abstract diseases.
    It’s me only who supplies contents and gives nutrition to them. I can alive the dead one and can also give a beautiful construction to the unborn one, according to your desires.Both of them exist because of me only. If I would not have any existence then you would be somewhere in zero.
    I am the root of different stems of your fallen and rising leaves.
    But, I am in your hand...totally under your control. You can turn me to any direction of your wish. So, give admiration and motivation to my “only for you” service.
    This is the very time when everyone wants to be free to work in compliance with others order. Everyone is skirmishing to be self-free and to bring others under him.
    But it is me who is always ready to be your obedient one. I am ready to follow your footprints. Look into me as I am your best buddy, a buddy who always wants to see you ahead of himself. But for being ahead of me, you have to catch me first then you have to walk with me and then you can go ahead of me but still I will be beside you.

I am a gift...a priceless gift. What you have to do is to give a perfect decoration to me. And leave the rest on me. I will beautifully and keenly wrap the rest of your life containing all precious achievements and "to tell me your dreams and to be fulfilled" type realities. And don't take my words as a hypocritical cant of the politicians who forget all their promises once the elections are over.
    I have proven to this world that whoever has given importance to my role in his life, I have provided him the best of everything whether it is tiny or huge. They have lived and are living their live as they are the master of his own fate.
    I am giving you an exchange offer. The offer is- “Just believe in me and do for me”. In exchange, I will give you pleasant memories and delightful future and I promise I will never let your gone days to be dead and will never let your coming days to be unborn or unpredicted. You will be your own astrologer.

I am precious....most valuable than any other substance of this planet. Once I will go then will never come back again.
    I am very sensitive too. I can’t bear negligence and avoidance. Try to grab me as a golden opportunity.
    I love my labile nature. You know, sometimes I am as hard as an Adamantine rock. But you can make me stable by getting victory on me because sometimes I am as soft as a falling snow. If you win me then this world is yours.

Live in me
    Do for me
    Believe in me
    Care for me.....

It’s me....

Yours’ sincerely

None other than

Yours’ and only yours’----
    "TODAY"

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member
    Hey Anamika it is very good but Me is always with me but caring for other is hardest task and very hard when you have to ignore yourself.

anamika24
    anamika24 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica View Post
    Hey Anamika it is very good but Me is always with me but caring for other is hardest task and very hard when you have to ignore yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica View Post
    thankx for liking my post MOnica... you like this of my post so i am inviting you to my blog..here is the link below:
    [email protected]
    go to this link and read my blogs and also post your valuable comments there in each of my blog and follow it..
    this will appreciate me to write some more of the blogs..thankx again MOnica

+ Post a Comment HERE!