+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

which MBA college in delhi has best placement with low fee

Advert.

anamika24
    anamika24 is offline eTI Iron

which MBA college in delhi has best placement with low fee

Advert.
    One of my friend got 92%le in MAT and she has got a lot of calls from DELHI colleges. so she is confused now. So please tell me if there is any good colleges in delhi having good placement with lower fee.thankx

Rohit thakur
    Rohit thakur is offline Just in!
    Any college in any part of the world will get you a placement if you present yourself well, have a strong drive to exel, demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude.

Even if you graduate from the best college in the world, with a poor attitude, poor self presentation, lack of initiative and no drive, you will not even get yourself an interview.

Unregistered Guest

B-school with rising placement record

Quote Originally Posted by anamika24 View Post
    One of my friend got 92%le in MAT and she has got a lot of calls from DELHI colleges. so she is confused now. So please tell me if there is any good colleges in delhi having good placement with lower fee.thankx
    Today a number of B-school are available .But to choose best one of them is a crucial task. If we see placement record of the colleges,most of the college promise for placement but only Top Business Schools in India are successful to provide placement with a high salary package.

ankit8logic
    ankit8logic is offline Just in!
    If you have a good knowledge in MBA you can get placement of every college.

rohit1
    rohit1 is offline eTI Member
    For getting placement the most important thing is the way how you represent yourself apart from your knowledge and smartness.

ggiwebinfo
    ggiwebinfo is offline Just in!
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit1 View Post
    For getting placement the most important thing is the way how you represent yourself apart from your knowledge and smartness.
    Placement after study mainly depend on student's skills i think. If you are the best in your field and have good skills you definitely get a good job with good salary package.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!