Hi,
I was born in India and and stolen from my family and then adopted into canada. The couple that adopted me in Canada were found mentally unfit to adopt children in Canada but they were able to get me through private adoption having money.
Once I was adopted into canada this couple kept me in an attic where I fced sexual and physical abuse. No one ever checked on me until I was taken away years later by social services due to abuse.
My whole adoption was shady because I was stolen from my family. Please watch my story and video on http:www.youtube.com/iwasstolen
for the full story about that. I have been trying to find my family for many years. Please make sure to watch both part one and part two of the video for the full story. I am desperate to find my family and if you could pass this video on to others it would really help me.
I wrote the prime minsiter of India about what happened to me and he did not even bother to respond. We are Indian Citizens and cannot just be thrown away and forgotten.