Relationship Question-tensed about past relations of my girl friend

Advert.

theVJRahul
    theVJRahul is offline Just in!

Relationship Question-tensed about past relations of my girl friend

Advert.
    Hi,
    I Am Rahul,

I am 17 years old in age and i am very much depressed about question i want to ask u.
    I have a girlfriend and i am fully physically realated to her many times....but smtimes i get very tensd remembring the thing that she had a past relationship and was sexually related to her past boyfriend.
    but today she loves me and i love her too....their was such circumstances that was very unexpected...moreover i just cant accept my mind but even i cant let her alone.....she loves me seriously.
    only her past is a problem to me for accepting truly...i had brokeup many imes wid her bt after smtime we patchup again.
    i is bcoz we cant live without each other.

Plz helpme clearly what to do.

Stalker
    Stalker is offline Just in!
    Hi rahul,

Whats more important for you.....her sexual life of past or the girl??. Other thing watever she had in her past relationship should not concern u, just enjoy the relation nd leave her......tell me at 17 she is having a 2nd bf with whom she had sex relationship..dude she is sexually starving....she is in physical relation need nd when u r done just give me her number.....u will realize that im right after 5 year....as of now u wont mind calling me an asshole.......

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member
    If you believe she loves you then you must not care about her past. When she had relation in past, you were not there. Now you are with her and if now she makes relation with someone else then its a fault but she is only with and only loves you. If you seriously love her then accept her the way she is and don't talk about past.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Move on man !!! Everybody has a past. Set ur priorities - girl or her past ??
    See the present situation. She loves you...you love her.... now where has this past come from.
    Analyse ....evaluate the things and go on with her.
    I believe what Monica said is purely right. Even I have the same views.

+ Post a Comment HERE!