Producer: Firoz A. Nadiadwala
Director: Aneez Bazmee
Star Cast: Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Nana Patekar, Anil Kapoor, Feroz Khan, Paresh Rawal & Mallika Sherawat
Music Directors - Himesh Reshammiya, Anand Raj Anand & Sajid Wajid

The Concept
I can say brief whole movie in one line but lets describe as have to do. Movie is same, behti ganga dhara concept ie. Comedy, everyone is now trying comedy. Its comedy and comedy everywhere and so this one is too. Its a romantic comedy. Few brothers want their sister to get married to some good guy but that good guy's gaurdian do not like gangster background of those brothers. So how this comes to happy ending..? this is all the story.

The Movie
Oh, we have many reputed names in movie, its Nana Patekar, Paresh Rawal, Anil Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Mallika so definitely going to have business.
Rajiv (Akshay Kumar), is nephew of Dr. Ghungroo ie. Paresh Rawal and he seeks his help to get a good bride for him. Dr. Ghungroo is now in search of a bride from a cultured and respected family.
On the other hand, Uday Shetty ie. Nana Patekar and Majnubhai (Anil Kapoor) are gangster brother and are looking for a suitable, non-criminal Groom for their sister Sanjana ie. Katrina Kaif . Uday Shetty accidently meets Rajiv and he finds him perfect for their sister but unfortunately Dr. Ghungroo get to know about their background and he refuse the marriage.
To make more twist, Ishika (Mallika Sherawat) pops up and says that she is childhood bride of Rajiv. Now, this whole mess is all about making Dr. Ghungroo agree for marriage of Rajiv and Sanjana as well as sorting out the issue of Ishika.

Conclusion
Movie had high expectation, specially after the cast including Mr. Hit Akshay Kumar, Comedy king Paresh Rawal but in real this movie stands somewhere below expectations. First thing which makes a movie entertaining is the way it makes you stick to your seat in theater but at times you will find your self uneasy because movie is loosing continuity. There are hilarious moments but its all like broken into pieces.
Nana Patekar and Anil Kapoor are good though I find Anil Kapoor in little over act but its actually his way. Rest are find in their roll, Akshay kumar appears repeating. I think he need gap.. something action or non-comedy for a while is the need of time for him.

After all.. I rate it Average !
PS: Don't forget to caste your vote or publish your review, you need to login on eTI for that.