+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Nach baliye 3 results caught in controversy:Rakhi Sawant & Abhishek real talent

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Nach baliye 3 results caught in controversy:Rakhi Sawant & Abhishek real talent

Advert.
    Hi.. Yesterday, Nach baliye 3 had grand finale and Aamir Ali and Sanjida Shaikh won the title. Runner up were Rakhi and Abhishek.
    As usual, after this, Rakhi and Abhishek became hard on media for this result, according to them it is unjustice. They said that they knew all this will happen. We were not coming in Nach Baliye but star plus people asked as repeatedly that in last we had to say yes but many of our close friends said that you are not going to get justice there.

Anyways, those were their statement and they can say whatever they wish.

Lets talk what people had to say. Personally, I am in favour of Rakhi and Abhishek, specially Abhishek, he is so dedicated to dancing that he is now far better than Rakhi. I guess Rakhi is getting confident about her dancing talent and she is good but sincerity of Abhishek made him even better than Rakhi.
    On the other side, Sanjeeda is dedicated person and there is no doubt in her case but Aamir, I don't know what is wrong with him. He thinks that he is macho man and his dance is still a humiliation to the NachBaliye 3 title. I donno how people praise him. He is just missing the basic pinch of dancing. He is no where near Abhishek.

Lets say what other has to say, I talked to around 10 people who were regular viewer of Nach Baliye 3 and all 10 said that real winners are Abhishek and Rakhi.

Lets, talk why and how Aamir Sanjeeda won ?
    They are good now but not best. They have their own fan base before this nach baliye 3 because both are activily in TV serials and playing important roles there. So its obvious that they have their fanbase.
    Now lets talk about Rakhi Sawant, she is famous and popular but its like that people do give attention when it is talk about Rakhi but they really do not favour her. She has sort of Blond image and she even accept it. Even she has fan, they might not that much devotee as Aamir and Sanjeeda have. Secondly, Abhishek, he is their because of Rakhi, he is new, only with this Nach Baliye 3, he got face to face with mass audience. In short, he has no readymade fan base.

Considering above logics, if this SMS voting based results are totally biased. Also, the TV guys cannot withdraw SMS voting as its their another way to earn money. You must be knowing that sending such premium sms costs double to four times of normal sms and all those extra money goes to production house and mobile company.

If you will give some consideration to previous winners of Nach baliye then you will find it true that people who won were already more popular than other finalist and somewhere it helped them to win.

Do not forget to post your opinion.

Re: Nach baliye 3 results caught in controversy:Rakhi Sawant & Abhishek real talent

hi i thinku right it alla set up rakhi should have won but i think just like voice of india it a properganda.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!