Advert.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Cats.......!!

Advert.

Talat

Re: Cats.......!!

Can cats be trained like dogs ? Well ..dogs are very intelligent animals....but cats also can play lots of games..though its bit more difficult to train cats rather than dogs as they are very moody !!

Share more !!!

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

EeeeeeeeeeeKKKKxxx .!!

Cats Scare me. and more over the indian curture n tradition considers cats unlucky :P
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

Talat

Yeah ! I agree cats are considered unlucky, often associated with dark.....and some myths prevail like if cat crosses your way, something bad will happen !!

Still, cats are a common pets...I love cats myself !

Recently, I moved to a new house here and there are two cats in the house. Initially they were not friendly but sowly i started palying with them and tried to teach them a few tricks..and now its like whenever i am at home they always want to play with me !! Having pets can be a real stress buster...!!!

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

oh! yeh no doubt ... i was recently working on my project and it involved working for a charity ... and my group chose an animal charity ... i there i incountered cats ...

Man!! on ever couple of step of the staircase there was a cat ... there were say 10 cats and i had to climp up over them making sure i don't ste them. though they looked lovery ... they were scary ... as cats scare me.
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

+ Post a Comment HERE!