+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Earthquake in Delhi Today morning - June 20-2011

Advert.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron

Earthquake in Delhi Today morning - June 20-2011

Advert.
    There was Earthquake felt in Delhi. I don't anybody was hurt but it was alarming. Delhi already has a very bad buildings and construction. If any major earthquake, we will see major disaster. Mild tremors were felt Monday in parts of North India, including New Delhi , Punjab , Haryana and Chandigarh at 11:57 a.m. "The quake, which measured 4.6 on the Richter scale, lasted for a few seconds. The epicentre of the earthquake was in Chamoli region of Uttarakhand," an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) told IANS. According to the official, there was no immediate report of any loss of life or property, as the tremor lasted for a few seconds, officials said. Source: TimesofIndia

Ashish2711
    Ashish2711 is offline eTI Member
    people should know what to do in earthquake and after that .we should be aware of it

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I hope you have been to Delhi..
    It will see one of the major Disaster in case of Earthquake. It just filled up with illegal constructions those are very unsafe to live !

jagbani
    jagbani is offline Just in!
    Yes there was earthquake in delhi.. but as far as i know there was not property loss this time ... thanks god

anks
    anks is offline Newbie
    I too heard that but was not a major earthquake. Everyone must take some precautions.

+ Post a Comment HERE!