+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Buy Honda City or Toyota Etios - Which one better?

Advert.

Vikas Chaudhary Guest

Buy Honda City or Toyota Etios - Which one better?

Advert.
    I am planning to replace my 6 year Alto with a new Sedan and I think Toyota Etios and Honda City are the good choices for me. Please suggest me which car I should buy. Since it will be my second car, I want to make sure that its a good car and I am going to keep it for another 3-4 years without any regret.

please advice.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Vikas,

Congratulation for your new car you will buy soon !

Regarding choice between Etios and City. First of all both are not in same segment, however both car very nice. Where Etios is a budget Sedan, Honda City is a class ahead. If you can increase budget then go for Honda City. It is reliable, proven luxury which will you may not feel in Etios but, overall Etios is a nice package in the price in which it is being offered.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi vikas,
    good decision that you change your car..
    Honda City 2012 manualt transmission delivers mileage of of 16.8 km/l, whereas, City 2012 automatic transmission delivers mileage of 15.6 km/l.

Toyota Etios can be called as better mileage delivering car than Honda City 2012, as it has got its diesel variant available as well. The 1.5 liter petrol variant of Toyota Etios delivers mileage of 13 kmpl in city conditions and 17 kmpl on highways, while, the 1.4 liter diesel engine delivers mileage of 19 – 20 kmpl in city conditions and 21 – 22 kmpl on highways.

Honda City 2012 price is in the range of Rs. 6.99 to Rs. 10.22 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi).
    Toyota Etios 2012 price is in the range of Rs. 4.99 lakhs to Rs. 7.88 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi).

carsingh01
    carsingh01 is offline Just in!

Toyota Etios

The car hits the 100 Kph in just 11.38 seconds with 90 bhp car. It easily hits the top speed of 140 Km/h which again comes up within 23 seconds impressively. Toyota Etios is also good on the long escapades throwing up great energy in terms of the speed and performance.

Toyota Etios J Price – Rs.4, 96,000
    Toyota Etios G Price – Rs.5, 46,000
    Toyota Etios V Price – Rs.6, 41,000
    Toyota Etios VX Price – Rs.6, 86,500

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    Honda City 2012 can deliver mileage of 16.8 km/l (ARAI Mileage) from its manual transmission variants and 15.6 km/l (ARAI Mileage) from its automatic transmission variants starts from Rs. 6.99 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi) and goes up to Rs. 10.22 lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi).Go for honda city....

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    Hi,
    I think you go for Honda city. I like Honda City in the sedan segment..

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!