+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Suggest best Indian car for Budget of 6-8 lakh rupees

Advert.

Amit Jha Guest

Wink Suggest best Indian car for Budget of 6-8 lakh rupees

Advert.
    Hi

I am looking to buy a new car in budget or Rs. 600000 to 800000 . I am looking for best car. I am open to all suggestions and open to all brands but must be best in this budget because I am going to buy this car only for once.

Please give your valuable suggestions.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    There are so many choices in this budget. You may start with Etios, a car which is more practical than exceptional. Etios makes an ideal family car. After that I would like to mention TATA Manza, it has lots of space and luxury but as with all TATA, it lacks fit and finish, however good package.
    Another one in this segment is TATA Indigo CS , the cheapest sedan we have. Infact it cost little lesser than 6 lakhs.

And if you are looking for a car which is fun to drive and looks good then in your budget I will suggest Fiat Linea, its impressive and its nice to drive with decent level of comfort and space.

Other than that, If you want something which is proven then you may go for Swift Dzire.

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi,
    Toyota Etios - The Etios has an engine that's light and peppy and gives it the best standing start acceleration. It takes 11.5 seconds to complete the 0-100kmph run.

Hyundai i10 - Hyundai's i10 with the Kappa2 engine, with just 0.1 second more. This makes the i10 one of the quickest hatchbacks in the country.

Micra - The Micra, with a 1.5-litre diesel engine, isn't as quick off the line but, owing to its torque manages, has better roll-on figures.

Volkswagen Vento 1.6 TDI - The Vento takes 10.6 seconds to get to 100kmph, followed by the new Verna with a 1.6-litre petrol engine.

+ Post a Comment HERE!