+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

what should be my first in stock market ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

what should be my first in stock market ?

Advert.
    Hello, I have just started trading on my equity account and I have no idea about investment on share. So, I need help of the people who work on this market from many years. Plz advice me in starting !!!

Rahul1981
    Rahul1981 is offline Just in!
    Hi Dear, stock market is indeed a very complex and volatile market for investment. If invested without deep knowledge, it may even lead to losses. But at the same time, if invested with the guidance of experts in this field, it can earn you much more than Bank FDs & that too in a short period of time. I would suggest you to consult some reputed financial services company. Such companies have a team of dedicated experts which will evaluate your financial profile and accordingly suggest you the best investment plan.

Rahul
    http:// Unisif.com

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Or I will simply suggest that start with investing, don't try to be a trader at beginning. Pick stocks with good fundamentals and with bright future growth for medium to long term. Keep learning new things in stock market mean while, it will definitely help you. Also, you may wish to select a guide for you who is good in Stock market.

chrisAlexander Guest
    Yes I agree with all of you,
    If a broker has not very much knowledge of present fundamentals to stock markets and trading strategies than they never gain profits in it and even lead to losses of money and time also I think. financial market news

----------------------------------------------
    Get more useful information about trading here
    Last edited by chrisAlexander; 07-05-2012 at 10:23 PM.

priya0710
    priya0710 is offline eTI Iron
    Since you are a beginner in stock market you should begin trading with demo account first. It will help you learn from your mistake and improve your market performance.

+ Post a Comment HERE!