+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A 16 year old's tale of failed love and the suffering that followed. please help!

Advert.

nikitasood
    nikitasood is offline Just in!

A 16 year old's tale of failed love and the suffering that followed. please help!

Advert.
    i am 16. i had a really serious relationship for almost 4 months.. and the guy broke up with me few days backs and all he said was he did not want me now. i was devastated at first, totally broken. i felt as if i had been stabbed right through the heart. i had never thought that i could get this serious in a relationship but i did. and now i am paying. i cant understand how to tackle the situation. yes, i don't want him back in my life but i feel there is this hole in my heart which is getting deeper and deeper with time.

there is this something inside my body which is sucking me from inside. i want to open my mouth and cry but i can't my parents are totally unaware about all this.. i am in pain. help please! :'( i want to forget him quickly.

please help and provide suggestions!!

aruchauhan
    aruchauhan is offline Just in!
    Dear,
    u are of 16 and it is a teenager stage and these things happens.As u said that your relation just went for 4 months its not more. You need to forget him and the best way is dont keep any of his memories, talk to your friends about it if u dont want dat ur parents should know about it. And try to console your self. Get your mind into some other things and make sure your studies dont get any affect of your break-up. Make sure that if next time you get any proposal first try to understand him then decide your ans. Talk to your parents. Think about good things and start a new life, just forget what happened in past. This will help you to recover soon. TC

Trader
    Trader is offline Just in!
    HI dear, 16 is a age where you can't loose anything because you are too young. You must be feeling heart broken but you don't know that this is going happen so many times in life with you because it is part of life. You will fall in love again and again even if you don't want to . And believe me this is normal and part of life.. breakup, patchup.. hookups.. its all part of young life.

If you are feeling dumped and duped then just look for the bright side that you have had your first experience so early. Live life as normal and just don't over expect.. but don't end expectations either.

And definitely you need to share it with someone and I am glad you started here. Such platforms are great place to take out your frustration and pain !

May God bless you !

jokerantic
    jokerantic is offline Just in!
    Don't worry. Things will get all right in some time. You will forget him as time passes and all your trouble will be over. Now concentrate on studies.

Unregistered Guest
    Girl you are too young just 16 so Move on . Do remember Behind dark door there is always light, dnt worry u`ll get someone who will Love you More than you. so Cheer up

bhujangadev
    bhujangadev is offline Just in!
    The boy has not done the right thing in hurting your sentments and feelings It definitely is big blow to one"s sense of esteem and self respect and confidence. You must remember that disapoointments and unexpected failures are a part of this life, and they constitute the stepping stones for our future courses of action and decisions. You are very young; time is the best healer of such disappointments. Share with some one you feel close to, to unburden yourself

7. Advert.

Rajesh Harish
    Rajesh Harish is offline eTI Member
    Girl u r too young to hang on to his memories. Get on your studies. May be he was also too young for such a relationship so he opted out on someones advice. Don't worry, time heals all wounds. Be happy and think before indulging in any relationship as such.

Amar Atwal
    Amar Atwal is offline eTI Iron
    This is often happen with the teenager coz they don't have the capability to understand a person. Even I also suffer from this situation. I suggest you to make new friend which who don't know you properly. The reason behind this is that they always want to talk to you and will give you much attention. They will also trying to make you smile and always caring toward you. You will automatically forget that person.

gurumammu Guest

Thumbs up Not an advice

Hi all of them said that you were too young you are a teenager but it doesn't a fact of life, from the small age you will be having deep affection with your mum and dad that is also called as a love, once the age turns you may search a guy who will replace love of your parents who will take care through out a life as my parents, do not feel that he went off, the guy who you loved he is a loser who lost a lovable girl like you, don't be depressed think that he lost you of his fate unlucky fellow, try to talk with him and ask for what reason he went off from you, if the reason is acceptable leave it or just push him to the police station. If you did this again he will not try to broke another girl heart. if you want further idea cnt [email protected]

Mr.A.Gauri
    Mr.A.Gauri is offline Newbie
    nikita find a place where u cant be heard even if u shout loud......go there , cry loud, shout at him, abouse him and cry till last tear in ur eye......i did this when i faced this situation...it helped me a lot........dont forget to abuse him......it will work....

+ Post a Comment HERE!