+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

True n Deep love between Hindu girl and Muslim boy- Need Help!

Advert.

ashiq.techie
    ashiq.techie is offline Just in!

Unhappy True n Deep love between Hindu girl and Muslim boy- Need Help!

Advert.
    Hi, I m Ash** (hidden for security purpose). Me and my lover Sat*** (hidden for the same purpose) are loving each other since our childhood. we just celebrated our 12th love anniversary. we both are highly inter-dependant with each other.. We are very sure that we cant live without eachother. its like we both have mixed to the core. I m well educated. I ve did my B.Tech and I am now a software engineer at Accenture. She has finished B.tech too and is at Aricent. I m earning well enuf. everything is fine except that she is a Hindu and myself a Muslim. I never influence my religion on her and neither she does. I even buy gifts for her diwali and see her happy. we both never care abt it. now her parents ve started to see a match for her. we are now in a fix. We really dont know what to do. and she faces hardships in avoiding and dodging all the guys who visit to see her in a hand of marriage. We dont know how to face this. We need a solution fast. and also if we convince our parents they will ask us to marry in their respective religion only. both of our families are orthodox in nature. We love our parents and respect them as they made us a good life and made us wel-fed. We cant leave them too.. We need some way out... HELPP US PLSSSSSSSSS... I dont have anyone else to answer or guide.. help us pls...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    12 years is definitely a long period. There are many things you have to tackle in order to marry. Foremost problem for parents is the society, even if your parents agree just because they want you to be happy, they will hesitate because of issues those may arise as you are part of a society.

I suspect that relation is still hidden from parents, specially girl's parents Here solution is to first open your relationship to parents and also tell them that after marriage you will not live in native town for a while. I see only this as immediate solution, I hope others will give their views also !

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    Basically what Ricky is told is absolutely right. You should first open ur relationship infront of ur parents and convince them. Tell them how much u guys are involved in it so much so that u celebrated 12th anniversary of your relationship. Also tell them religion to you matter nothing but seperation from each other does and will matter if u dont get each other.
    Try resolving the matter by mutual meetings by the family...telling each other the good qualities possed by him/her. And it will be good enough if you allow the amilies to further the talk.

All the best.

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy ...

hi guys me too have d exact problem.u have very well settled in ur life with good job,so dont fear to tel ur parents.i hope they will surely agree.dont worry u ll win.bye

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Ditto

Hi bro..i can totally understand ur situation as I sail in the same boat (only diffrnce I am a hindu and my girl a muslim)... we too have been with each other for long and just completed our 14th year toghtr..we are still trying to convince our parents...my first try with dad went down the drains..he threatnd to harm his life and mine too if I take this step...bcoz of this statement I held back to talking further and instead thought of geting suppoer from my elder sister (who's married)...thankfully both she and her husband agreed to meet me and her and they liked her...we have the exact story..I dont care if she hanges her religion and so doesnt she...we want to follow our own religions (note: we are both very god fearing and very much into our own religion)..

All I'll say...get the help of ur siblings, if you have any...if not, then take the first step, u talk to your parents first and let her do it too...zyada se zyada tum dono maar khaoge...after tht it will all cool down...but getting sm1 to speak on ur behalf will help a lot trust me...my sister and jeeju are soon going to come home and speak to my dad with me in the room.. I am just praying it works..

All the best bro ....and wedding pe zaroor bulana

Unregistered Guest

Hi!

As Muslim, u can perform solat istikharah and left to Allah.

7. Advert.

ammu2012
    ammu2012 is offline Just in!

worse

i'm muslim and he is hindu. we told our parents about our relationship which started from colg 4 years ago. my grand mother got a stroke after two days and on the third day my uncle and grandfather visited his house (without my knowledge and he was at work away from home). his father has a weak heart. He said even if we elope our families wont be able to handle it physically and they may DIE...i mean how can me n him and our love stand against death...so now its just sadness everyday..i contact him without my family knowing..and i dont know hw to let go..i love him and he loves me just as much...is there hope?

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by ammu2012 View Post
    i'm muslim and he is hindu. we told our parents about our relationship which started from colg 4 years ago. my grand mother got a stroke after two days and on the third day my uncle and grandfather visited his house (without my knowledge and he was at work away from home). his father has a weak heart. He said even if we elope our families wont be able to handle it physically and they may DIE...i mean how can me n him and our love stand against death...so now its just sadness everyday..i contact him without my family knowing..and i dont know hw to let go..i love him and he loves me just as much...is there hope?
    Hello there,
    This post belongs to "ashiq.techie". If you have any problem, kindly post the same in a new thread of your own. I hope, you will get a good advice. Please avoid posting your problems and seeking advices to them in a thread which belongs to some other person, instead post a new thread to avoid any confusions.

Thank You.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Rads
    Rads is offline Just in!
    Hi Guys!!!
    same here he is muslim n m hindu, we are very much serious about each other, i cant get it how to solve this problme

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Rads View Post
    Hi Guys!!!
    same here he is muslim n m hindu, we are very much serious about each other, i cant get it how to solve this problme
    Hi Rads,

Kindly post your own thread in your name. State your problem in detail in there and I wish you get a good advice there.
    Thank You.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

wazz_soul
    wazz_soul is offline Just in!

Love matters religion doesn't

hi guys even i have same issue i know a muslim guy for quite a long time after meeting him i felt like who the hell made religion??? as when i started knowing him each day i was falling for him and still iam he is so perfect but as per our so called society he is muslim and iam hindu we love each other we both are working but his family is after his wedding in their caste as they have doubt he loves a hindu gal thats me and they are after his wedding he is avoiding but we bth cant hurt our families we love them most , he is 29 iam 26 my family is not aware i love him or rather i love a muslim and he cant hold pressure of his family for my family iam like a baby now they are not planning my wedding what to do if he gets married wont be able to forget him

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Guys Indian society is always been differentiated on the basis of religion castes and sub castes and this is not the problem for any one two or 3 of you guys that have posted here, these is a similar problem for many associates of mine too, all you all can do is just try and convince your parents as one of our mate said, try to take influence of siblings and if not possible try to take the influence of some close relatives who understand you and your situation and you may trust on them for being on your side, all you can do is try, try and try until you succeed, I don't think my dear Members Aarish and Pulkit also will be able to make this more clear than this, as this society has made all this flaws of religion and castes which always becomes a issue for the couples and also the parents to go against them and those who go against them are the daredevils who choose the right path of letting love flourish and not stopping it from this barriers. Come to rescue of these guys Aarish and Pulkit they need us...

adasheikh
    adasheikh is offline Just in!

i understand ur problem... may be i can help u out.. plz contact me on my id

Quote Originally Posted by wazz_soul View Post
    hi guys even i have same issue i know a muslim guy for quite a long time after meeting him i felt like who the hell made religion??? as when i started knowing him each day i was falling for him and still iam he is so perfect but as per our so called society he is muslim and iam hindu we love each other we both are working but his family is after his wedding in their caste as they have doubt he loves a hindu gal thats me and they are after his wedding he is avoiding but we bth cant hurt our families we love them most , he is 29 iam 26 my family is not aware i love him or rather i love a muslim and he cant hold pressure of his family for my family iam like a baby now they are not planning my wedding what to do if he gets married wont be able to forget him
    gurl who so ever u r.. i understand ur pain so well... plz contact me at [email protected]
    may be together we can find out some way

priyasha
    priyasha is offline Just in!

hi

am in same situation please guide me...........as ur sister

priyasha
    priyasha is offline Just in!

help me

we both completed our degree and yet to go for job after 2 years we will say in our family...but surely they wont accept...how i could console my parents?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast