+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need a sedan in a budget of Rs. 8 lakh ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Need a sedan in a budget of Rs. 8 lakh ?

Advert.
    I am looking for a sedan which can give me a good mileage and my budget is around Rs. 8 lakh. So, suggest me sedan in this budget.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am looking for a sedan which can give me a good mileage and my budget is around Rs. 8 lakh. So, suggest me sedan in this budget.
    Hi
    The best sedan will be Nissan Sunny and you can also go for its diesel version which is launched recently its details are..

After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched Sunny in diesel and its bookings is opened form 12th of December 2011. The new diesel car is available in two variants-Nissan Sunny XL and the Nissan Sunny XV.

Price of Nissan Sunny XL is tagged as Rs 7,98,000
    Price of Nissan Sunny XV is tagged as Rs 8,78,000

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nissan-sunny-black.jpg 
Views:	2824 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	911

Mileage and Acceleration of Nissan Sunny

Sunny is highly fuel efficient car its mileage is 15kmpl in the city and 17 kmpl on the highway. The powerful engine of sunny gives amazing acceleration it can go upto 100kmph in just 15.8 seconds.

Nissan Sunny Interior

Nissan Sunny loaded with amazing and beautiful interior and comfort features. The car is fitted with dual tone dashboard integrated with instrument cluster, automatic / manual AC controls and vents, audio system. The instrument panel comes with four dials; out of these two central dials are bigger and smaller ones at each side. The dashboard has rectangular shaped AC vents and in-dash audio system. Front passenger glove box is also there. The steering wheel of Nissan Sunny has audio controls.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Honda city is a good option because it is a having good mileage ....good speed and looking.overall is a best car for you.

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by johnshinha View Post
    Hi,

Honda city is a good option because it is a having good mileage ....good speed and looking.overall is a best car for you.
    See no doubt Honda City is good car but when you will compared it you will find that Nissan Sunny has more mileage and specious then City and you can go for the diesel version also which will cost you around Rs 7.90lakhs.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    HI
    The Fiat Linea will have more space in the rear seats plus it has a price tag of Rs. 7.77 lakh for the Dynamic Multijet variant. The Linea however has a claimed mileage of 20 kmpl

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev449 View Post
    HI
    The Fiat Linea will have more space in the rear seats plus it has a price tag of Rs. 7.77 lakh for the Dynamic Multijet variant. The Linea however has a claimed mileage of 20 kmpl
    Hi sanjeev449
    Are you talking about Fiat Linea Dynamic Multijet variant in diesel engine ??

7. Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi there!!!!

I quite agree with vikas that you can go for Nissan, A lot of well things have been said about the car specially about the interiors. On an average the car gives around 13-15 km/l of mileage. One feature which you will find this car that the steering wheels has a audio control.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

Among the other options, Fiat Linea is good but the mediocre 1.4 FIRE engine is not withstanding. Its a guzzler and isn't very powerful either. With Fiat's service still being an issue i think we can discard Linea too.

sanjeev449
    sanjeev449 is offline eTI Member
    Hi

Ford Fiesta 1.6 SXI
    From the reviews in this forum, the car seems to be good. With new SXI there is driver side airbag as well (Only after SXi was launched with Airbags, I included this car in my option). But only thing holding me back on this option is FORD A.S.S in Bangalore. As I stay in Electronics city, Ford service center will be far from my house, where as Maruti service centers are close (Electronics City and RNS Hosur Road).

vikaskumar11233
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Hi there!!!!

I quite agree with vikas that you can go for Nissan, A lot of well things have been said about the car specially about the interiors. On an average the car gives around 13-15 km/l of mileage. One feature which you will find this car that the steering wheels has a audio control.
    Hey Ravinder
    Not only this much Nissan was so much liked by Indian people that it got tremendous booking let me share this update with you that Nissan Sunny had registered great sell of 1131units just in November only and Sunny got 3130 booking by the end of November.

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    Hi Vikas !!!

I newer expected Nissan to perform this well in Indian markets ......

+ Post a Comment HERE!