+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to install mac os x 10.7 on intel i5 processer pc ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

How to install mac os x 10.7 on intel i5 processer pc ?

Advert.
    Hi ! everyone !
    I m having intel i5 processor,intel motherboard,6gb ram,1gb graphics card,500gb hdd.. so, tell me that is it possible to install new mac os 10.7 lion or snow leopard with these configuration...I m in big confusion plz help me and take me out of this ! !!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    You can install MacOS on i5 processor as from 10.3.1 version onwards, Apple has included support for Intel core i series processors.

Apple software license does not allow Mac OS X to be used on hardware that is not "Apple-branded".The legality of this form of tying is disputed by companies such as Psystar Bizon computer and PearC, who have attempted to release products using Mac OS on non Apple-machines.

However, OSx86 (from Mac OS X and x86) is a collaborative hacking project to run the Mac OS X computer operating system on non-Apple personal computers with x86 architecture and x86-64 compatible processors. The effort started soon after the June 2005 Worldwide Developers Conference announcement that Apple would be transitioning its personal computers from PowerPC to Intel microprocessors.

A computer built to run this type of Mac OS X is also known as a Hackintosh, a portmanteau of the word "hack" and the name of Apple's main brand of computers, Macintosh. Hackintoshed notebook computers are also referred to as "Hackbooks".

You may also wish to see this tutorial tonymacx86 Blog: Intel Core i3/i5 Dual-Core Processors and Mac OS X

+ Post a Comment HERE!