+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Help me in using Myspace account ?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Help me in using Myspace account ?

Advert.
    Hello,
    I am new on myspace and i am so confuse about everything so plz tell guyz how can i add friend and what activities i can do in my account ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    You can do a lot on Myspace..

Adding Friends

* Next you will want to add friends to your account.

1. To add friends to your network, search by their e-mail address or name. You can also import an address book from your e-mail account and MySpace search for you.
    2. MySpace also allows you to search by categories such as school or business.
    3. When finding someone you know on MySpace, Click on "add to friends" on the person's contact information. He or she can either decline or agree.

Making Friends

* You can also make new friends on MySpace.

1. One option is to browse through different users by searching using different criteria.
    2. Another option is to join forums on MySpace to meet friends.
    3. You can also join groups, which are sorted by different topics, to make friends.
    4. When meeting someone you are interested in, follow the same process of clicking on "add to friends".

Your Profile Page

To let others know more about you and to alllow friends to get to know you better, develop your profile page.

1. There are many options for your profile page. For example, you can add a photo gallery, embed videos, and post audio clips.
    2. Make use of your MySpace blog. Create blog entries to share your thoughts and opinions. Links to some of the blog entries will be posted on your profile page.
    3. Your friends will also help you to develop your page by posting comments on your profile page.

Other Features

* After you get used to connecting with friends and developing your profile page, MySpace offers a variety of other features. You can visit pages of your favorite artists, post and search for events in your area, play games and much more.

+ Post a Comment HERE!