+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pharmaceutical drugs harmful but still being used in India:Warning

Advert.

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Pharmaceutical drugs harmful but still being used in India:Warning

Advert.
    I am working with a children’s charity in Goa. We are seeing much damage caused by banned pharmaceutical drugs here.
    Due to the growing numbers of illness being caused by these drugs our Doctors are trying to circulate the following information to as many people as possible. Please help by informing your friends and family, if possible print this information and place wherever people will see it.

HIGHLY DANGEROUS drugs which have been globally banned are freely on available in pharmacies throughout India

INDIA has become a dumping ground for these BANNED highly toxic drugs; the business for production of these banned drugs is booming.

The most common of these drugs are D-COLD, VICKS ACTION 500 AND NIMULID

Very few people are aware of these facts and by consuming these drugs are causing themselves terrible damage.

Please make sure that you do not buy any of the drugs listed here. They have been GLOBALLY BANNED and DISCARDED due to their wide ranging and often fatal side affects.

You should only buy drugs from a reputable drug store, preferably when prescribed by a doctor.
    Ask the doctor which company manufactures the medicines; this will help to ensure that you get what is prescribed at the drug store.

PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ABOUT THESE DRUGS, YOU MAY SAVE A LIFE.
    If possible please print this warning and place wherever people will see it.

ANALGIN:
    Pain-killer.
    Reason for ban: CAUSES BONE MARROW DEPRESSION.
    Brand name: NOVALGIN

CISAPRIDE:
    Acidity, constipation. Reason for ban CAUSES IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT
    Brand name : CIZA, SYSPRIDE

DROPERIDOL:
    Anti-depressant. Reason for ban
    CAUSES IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT
    Brand name : DROPEROL

FURAZOLIDONE:
    Antidiarrhoeal. Reason for ban CANCER
    Brand name : FUROXONE, LOMOFEN

NIMESULIDE:
    Painkiller, fever. Reason for ban :
    CAUSES LIVER FALIURE
    Brand name : NISE, NIMULID

NITROFURAZONE:
    Antibacterial cream. Reason for ban
    CAUSES CANCER
    Brand name : FURACIN

PHENOLPHTHALEIN:
    Laxative. Reason for ban
    CAUSES CANCER.
    Brand name : AGAROL

PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE:
    Cold and cough. Reason for ban CAUSES STROKE.
    Brand name : D'COLD, VICKS ACTION-500

OXYPHENBUTAZONE:
    Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Reason for ban :
    CAUSES BONE MARROW DEPRESSION.
    Brand name : Sioril

PIPERAZINE:
    Anti-worms. Reason for ban
    CAUSES NERVE DAMAGE.
    Brand name : PIPERAZINE

QUINIODOCHLOR:
    Anti-diarrhea. Reason for ban
    CAUSES DAMAGE TO SIGHT.
    Brand name : ENTEROQUINOL

alvin wong
    alvin wong is offline Just in!

Re: URGENT WARNING

It is not surprising as what you had revealed as I had just viewed a DVD titled "Prescription To Disaster" which talks about how FDA in America has been subdued by the lure of big pharmaceutical company money to approve drugs for use in the market even when these drugs are into their 3rd stage clinical trials. Thus, it is not surprising that Vioxx & Celebrex were subsequently withdrawn from the market after bizarre consequences were met.

The American public had already been guinea pigs but I guess Indians are the next if this is allowed. The best alternative is to avoid drugs prescription as the side effects can be very harmful to all. You may find a safe and effective way through Transfer Factor.

Cheers

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

thanks
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

This is nice information you provided, even I was thinking to inform people about this.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Pharmaceutical drugs harmful but still being used in India:Warning

Your TOPIC has been set to "Sticky", it means that it will always appear above other topics.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Help With URGENT WARNING message

Is there anyone able and willing to translate the Urgent Warning On Banned Drugs into Hindi for me without charge or for a nominal chare?
    It is important that this message is spread among the villages and they do not read English.
    Many local taxi drivers have offered their services for free in the delivery of this message if it can be translated.
    I have access to an a xerox machine which will allow me to run of as many copies as I require for just the cost of paper, a cost which I can afford myself.
    I do not think though that I would be able to afford a professional translater, hence my request for help.
    Many Thanks

7. Advert.

Ricky

I can offer you translation but there are certain medical terms which I may to use english for same but I will translate and type here in Hindi, allow me few days so that I can take out some time from my hectic schedule for this.

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    I can offer you translation but there are certain medical terms which I may to use english for same but I will translate and type here in Hindi, allow me few days so that I can take out some time from my hectic schedule for this.
    Ricky, Thank you very very much for your kind offer of help. Once translated we will immediately get this meaasgae into circulationin Goa. Perhaps others with spare time in other areas could do similar. Even a few notices put out locally and given to friends and family will help the information circulate. We must not as caring human beings knowinly stand by and let lack of information kill people.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

THANKS,
    Though its known to people, still a reminder like this in public interest is highly apreciated. god bless u
    vj

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kraken
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Ricky, Thank you very very much for your kind offer of help. Once translated we will immediately get this meaasgae into circulationin Goa. Perhaps others with spare time in other areas could do similar. Even a few notices put out locally and given to friends and family will help the information circulate. We must not as caring human beings knowinly stand by and let lack of information kill people.
    Hi Ricky Just wondering if you have managed to find time to start this translation yet. Yesterday I along with the help of a few others leafleted the whole of Anjuna Flea market where stall holders ply their goods from many different parts of the state. Many said they could not read English but were very happy to receive the information anyway. I am travelling to Karnataka next week and would like if possible to have these leaflets in Hindi to take with me.
    Thank You

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Printer Friendly Warning-Please Help

This is a link to a printer ready black and white one page A4 word document warning regarding the Dangerous Drugs on sale in Indian Pharmacies.
    Not one person whom I have talked to or given these leaflets too has been aware of these facts despite them being in the public domain already.
    Every person has been very grateful to receive this information and no one has yet refused my request to place this warning on their premises. Schools in particular have been grateful of this leaflet.
    It is imperative that many more people are warned of the dangers of these drugs but we are too few to have an impact anywhere else except our immediate area which is Goa.
    I do not have experience with the internet but have managed to put up a document that is printer friendly and can be printed then copied. Here in Goa the cost of one copy is only 1rs.
    I implore any person with a few spare rupees and a tiny bit of spare time to print of even a few copies of this document and give to schools in their area.
    Many children and adults are suffering terribly due to these drugs.
    Please do not stand back and allow this to happen. What good is knowledge if it is not shared and used to ease suffering?
    http://ccaudwell.bulldoghome.com/pag...ing/index.html

Ricky

अत्यंत हानिकारक एवं नुकसानदेह दवाइंया जो कि पूरे विश्व में प्रतिबंधित हैं भारत में विभिन्न दवा प्रनिष्ठानों द्वारा आसानी से उपलब्ध हैं |

भारत में उन दवाओं को जबरन थोपा गया है जो कि विदेशों में नाकार दी गयीं है और इस प्रकार की संस्थाएं बड़ा लाभ कमा रहीं हैं |

डी-कोल्ड , विक्स एक्शन 500 एवं निमुलिड आदि उनमें से कुछ प्र*चलित दवांईया है |

बहुत ही कम लोग इस तथ्य से अवगत हैं एंव इन दवांईयों का प्रयोग करके वो काफी नुकसान उठा रहे हैं |

अतः आपसे अनुरोध है कि यहां बतायी हुयी दवांईयों को न कदापि न खरीदें, ये दवांईया इनके दुष्प्रभावों के कारण संपूर्ण विश्व में प्रतिबंधित हैं |

आम सदैव विश्वासपात्र दवा विक्रेता से ही दवां खरीदे और चिकित्सक के कहे अनुसार ही क्रय करें |

एनलजीन
    दर्द निवारक
    प्रतिबंध का कारण - अस्थी मज्जा क्षरण
    उत्पादक संस्था का नाम - नोवलजीन

सीसाप्राइड
    अपच एवं छाती में जलय या क्षारता
    प्रतिबंध का कारण - अनियंत्रित ह्रदय गति
    उत्पादक संस्था का नाम - सीज़ा, सिसप्राइड

ड्रोपेरिडोल
    तनाव निवारक
    प्रतिबंध का कारण - अनियंत्रित ह्रदय गति
    उत्पादक संस्था का नाम - ड्रापेरोल

फयुराज़ोलिडॉन
    दस्त / डायरिया
    प्रतिबंध का कारण - केंसर कारक
    उत्पादक संस्था का नाम - फयुराक्ज़ोन, लेमोफेन

नाइमेसुलाईड
    दर्द निवारक, ज्वर / बुखार
    प्रतिबंध का कारण - यकृत या जिगर को हानि
    उत्पादक संस्था का नाम - नाइज़, निमुलिड

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Wow!!!!

What a real eye-opener!
    Keep this topic updated!

himalayan
    himalayan is offline eTI Member

That is really very dangerous for people. I think this information should be send to health ministry in a well proper written note and appeal for issue an order to completely banned the use/distribution of these drugs.

sushmi
    sushmi is offline Newbie

Thnx for sharing...

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast