+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Micromax Canavas 4 technical details and full specifications

Advert.

Reema sekhalwar Guest

Micromax Canavas 4 technical details and full specifications

Advert.
    Hi, while watching the cricket game of Star sports between India and pakistan tomorrow i saw the teaser of micromax upcoming smartphone in the canvas series and by it name it can be assumed as a successor of micromax canvas 2. The name of the model was micromax canvas 4 and it comes with a tag which displayed ,"Can Life be Endless". In the advertisement company has mentioned that the pre-order will start from June28 but without knowing it's specifications or making it comparable with the other substitutes in the market how can anyone book it.

I think micromax is know over confident and company thinks it's repo like samsung. However, i was also looking to buy a new smartphone with latest specifications though i did not categorized by my budget yet. But looking the pics i think it will sport 5 inch of display pattern with android 4.2 jelly bean.

What you guys think the price of micromax canvas 4 will be high from micromax canvas hd and will it comes with new features like galaxy s4. I think that yes, micromax will make something big this time.

What you all guys think? Let me know if anyone has full details and its specifications.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    It's good news for micromax fans, i don't think samsung repo can anyhow be matched up with micromax. Though, in terms of selling, micromax hit the records under his bag for the year 2012 but Samsung is something spell binding.

Micromax Canvas 4 will definitely priced in the high priced premium smartphones and i also think that it will come with some new and innovative feature like we witnessed in galaxy s4.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron

RE: Micromax Canavas 4 technical details and full specifications

Yes surely, it will come up with more better specifications and will sure updrade its technology as well.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

+ Post a Comment HERE!