+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Never received gift assured at the time of Purchase of Maruti Wagor R car

Advert.

Never received gift assured at the time of Purchase of Maruti Wagor R car

Advert.
    i purchased a wagon-R from shaurya motors jammu and i was assured by the staff of the said agency that a gift will b delivered to u shortly and now the 3 years has passed and i m still waiting .

plz tell me what is my fault in purchasing a maruti vehicle and one thing more, that before 2 year the battery of my wagon -R suddenly dischared and i contacted above mentioned agency and my battery was charged BUT "THEY CHARGED ME 500/= RUPEES AND THEY DIDN'T GAVE ME THE RECIEPT.i purchased a wagon-R from shaurya motors jammu and i was assured by the staff of the said agency that a gift will b delivered to u shortly and now the 3 years has passed and i m still waiting .

plz tell me what is my fault in purchasing a maruti vehicle and one thing more, that before 2 year the battery of my wagon -R suddenly dischared and i contacted above mentioned agency and my battery was charged BUT

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First about your gift with your new purchase,
    Was there any scheme by company or it was given by Dealer ?

For your battery, for recharging your battery they charged Rs. 500 or did they make any changes to car like wiring , charging problem ?

when i purchased my car they gave me a card type letter and told me to post it as early as possible and u will shortly recieve a gift
    and regarding my battery they charged me 500/=

+ Post a Comment HERE!