+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which one to choose Honda Activa or Honda Aviator HET?

Advert.

mohitt123 Guest

Which one to choose Honda Activa or Honda Aviator HET?

Advert.
    Hi, i am planning to buy a scooter for my father on his birthday. After a long search i finalized my list with two elements named as Honda Activa HET or Honda Aviator HET which i found very good. But still i am confused to opt which one among these two. So, i share my query over here.

Here are some of the basic requirement which my dad wants which may help you all in finalzing the decision please read carefully and suggest

Dad's requirements would be a comfortable, hasslefree ride also good space available on the footboard of the scooter, since when we go to our local mall we use our old Kinetic honda for this stuff and everything bought is kept on the footboard.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    On the basis of comfort i will prefer honda activa as its seat size is quite good and the distance to put your leg inside is quite good as compare to honda aviator. On mileage wise these scooter chunk out a average mileage of 45-50kmpl and it also depend on your driving skills. If you drive it rashly then it will give bad mileage.

I hope you got your point and if budget is not your constraint go for honda activa
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!