+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I知 in love with another caste boy

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

I知 in love with another caste boy

Advert.
    Hi,
    I am in love with a boy of another caste. My mother is a typical Indian woman. Since my dad was never with us, she was the one to take care of the family. More than our happiness she is worried about the society and what people would say. But I love this boy very much and he loves me equally. How do I convince my mom now

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    This is actually very vague question, you see you need to provide more details. But still, there is always way to change the mind of person. Its all about perception, like how we see world, how we process knowledge about belief and how we weigh our emotions and our position in society.

All you need is to made her realize that your emotions are above all, your happiness is above all and everything. And being your mother, I am sure she will soon realize that your happiness is her happiness.

Hopefully you got your hints .

Savera......

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    It may be that she is deep into the society and affected by it, perhaps it is the place and surroundings she is staying in. Let her know in a nice manner that society talks initially and for a while and will forget abt it and will talk abt something else, but you will be the one to bear it all, and then her if you are miserable; if things dont go right with the person you marry. All the parameters or measurable factors such as caste creed education money status may be equal, but if compatibility, love(care ) for each other, understanding, goodness towards each other, respect, adapatability etc etc is not there, marriage will not work.

As one can notice, many marriages these days are in divorce(since one has more freedom than in ancestral time, not because of different caste these days.). And better to take a chance with a known understanding person than an unknown lottery with marriage even if all factors are equal(then society will talk more abt a divorced woman).
    ==========================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

wish the best
    Dr sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!