HI she is 27 years old now from middle class liberal family, she is very ambitious and brave girl, she was not interested in marriage but after a advice of many she finally got to know the reality and accept the marriage, searched a lot and got one guy thro community website. her parents also like his guy he is in US now he stated to talk with her and after 2 months he said some story and started to avoid her , she really love him a lot so she is not ready to leave him , he was talikg like a real husband , she was waited for him to come to Inida, but her parents not believ him ask her to lave him and they started to search a new guy, but she continue to talk with him after 7 monts he said that he already married a girl he loved from school but his parents not aware of his marriage. he said that he loved a girl from his 17 years after five years he doesn't like her she is muslim and he is a hindu guy so he askd her to leav him but she is not ready to leave him and therended and get married without his parents support, he left her and came to US for job now his parents wan him to get married because he is 30 years old so he said i searched you, he said love my friend truly after get divorce he get married with my friend. but my friend lost his identity as brave girl she is in lots of confution she dont know wat to do. now she is 28 years old and lost happiness in her life, please say some idea for her.