+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Connect Internet Gprs on PC through Samsung C3010s mobile on Tata Docomo

Advert.

Meher
    Meher is offline Newbie

Connect Internet Gprs on PC through Samsung C3010s mobile on Tata Docomo

Advert.
    HI

I just got TATA docomo gprs plan and I need to use it on my pc. I have Samsung C3010S mobile phone. Can I use it to connect to PC and surf internet on my computer with this phone ?

How to do it ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Connect Internet Gprs on PC through Samsung C3010s mobile on Tata Docomo

Yes, you can if your phone support data modem mode.

Samsung comes with some PC suite, install that on your computer and see if it has some dialer or not. If yes then use it and ask TATA docomo for your gprs settings.

gfgsdf Guest

ben ke land.. is phone mee... ye facility nahi haiii

Aditya masatkar Guest

Free

Manoj kumar Guest

Send software

Unregistered Guest
    u have to install samsung pc suite on ur pc

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest
    I too have C3010S and Tata Docomo gprs.I have installed pc suite.Whenever I connect the phone to pc via data cable,and select connect to internet in pc suite,the phone dials #777 and then it gives the message-service unavailable.Any fixes

A.K.Manjit Guest

How to connect samsung mobile having tata docomo to internet

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too have C3010S and Tata Docomo gprs.I have installed pc suite.Whenever I connect the phone to pc via data cable,and select connect to internet in pc suite,the phone dials #777 and then it gives the message-service unavailable.Any fixes
    Just go to Network Connection,find the connection that your samsung pc suite is using.Go to its properties,Change no in Phone No textbox from *777# to *99***1#,then click ok.Right click on the connection and click connect.Keep username and password textbox empty.And atlast click ok.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.Manjit View Post
    Just go to Network Connection,find the connection that your samsung pc suite is using.Go to its properties,Change no in Phone No textbox from *777# to *99***1#,then click ok.Right click on the connection and click connect.Keep username and password textbox empty.And atlast click ok.
    SAMSUNG PC suit does not allow us to change the Phone number, it is ineditable

shah Guest

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Meher View Post
    HI

I just got TATA docomo gprs plan and I need to use it on my pc. I have Samsung C3010S mobile phone. Can I use it to connect to PC and surf internet on my computer with this phone ?

How to do it ?
    yes sure and 100% u can use ur c3010s as modem for using net
    let me explain u in detail
    1. first download new samsung pc studio from samsung support website or arrange it somehow
    2 install it in ur pc
    3. buy a samsung genuine data cable it will cost approx rs 300 , if u use a local one that is of rs 50-70 then internet will get disconnected if ur battery is not fully charged but in case of genuine samsung data cable u will have no problem
    4. connect ur phone via data cable , samsung new pc studio will identify ur phone then select widget settings there u will find interent connector add that widget and u have done half of ur work
    5. now in internet connector u add connection it will ask for country selec others dont select india , gove apn name as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and dialling no as *99***1# and u r done just add it
    6. now u r ready to connect to internet on clikin connect button iit will ask u to disconnect phone just click yes and u are connected thats it
    7 now im using same procedure mentioned above so enjoy

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up thanks

this is wright way any contry dont india both no *99# or *99***1# u found any select any servise provider accept india u conneect

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up thanks for connect samsung C3010S with tata docomo

thanks DONT SELECT COUNRTY AS INDIA NO*99# or *99***1# ANY servise provider or network.
    U MUST DONT SELECT AS COUNTRY INDIA in advance setting

grislyguy
    grislyguy is offline Just in!

Problem in getting internet settings from service provider

I am using Samsung GT-C3010S. The problem is i can't receive the internet settings from my service provider. Whenever i call the customer care and asks them to send the settings despite i receive the message but not the configuration. I have tried with three service providers (airtel, uninor and tata docomo) but the same sim receives the configuration automatically when it is inserted in other handset (samsung monte). What is the problem. Whether it is in my handset or with service provider. What i have to do. Is there any option for manual configuration.
    I want to connect my handset with PC for browsing. Please suggest me

+ Post a Comment HERE!