+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Need Advise: What to do when friends turn a Love Interest Against You?

Advert.

robby30
    robby30 is offline Just in!

Need Advise: What to do when friends turn a Love Interest Against You?

Advert.
    So I was seeing this guy and wound up falling in love with his friend. So I was honest with the guy I was seeing and broke it off. I told my friend that I liked this guy and knew I made a mistake cause I know I shouldn't be friends with with him anymore as he always twists things and trys to take people away from me. So I tell him and he says the guy I like was into him and they talked awhile ago but that he was intrested and that I should go for him. The very next day I'm hangging with the guy I'm interested in and he's like guess who Im talking to again? It's the friend I told him about the day before and goes on to read the text he sent him which were beyond flirting. So we all happen to be at a bar and talking my friend starts making out with the guy I like. So my other friend calls him out on it just saying he's a bad friend. Now I didn't let the guy know I liked him because I didn't want him to find out that way. So I talk to my friend and he promises to back off and says he's sorry. A few weeks later the guy asks me to hang out with him. I was so happy I couldn't believe it and we had a really nice time. Then my friend asks me to hang out on a day when I'm hanging with the guy I like. Well to make this story shorter it turned into all of use hangging out everyday. Then word got out that I liked him and everyone started talking behind my back. Now my friend tells me he heard the guy knows I like him and yet the guy never confronts me about it. So that told me he wasnt interested. There were so many signs he liked me though and even after he found out he still would hang with me all the time. Then it kind turned into just hangging with me while my friend that he liked was around and we would only go to bars together for are alone time. I called my friend out on all the stuff going on and he said I was making it all up in my head. The things get really bad and he admits he likes the guy I'm interested in. A week or 2 later both of them post all this breakup stuff on facebook and that kinda let me know they were secretly together for god knows how long. My friend tells me that this guy is made at the both of us for hangging out with a friend that he doesn't wanna be around anymore and wouldn't give him another reason. So I text the guy and ask him if it's true that he is mad at me for that reason and he says "No Not At All". However I haven't seen him in a month and he just tells me he's busy and doesn't have time too see anyone anymore. Yet I saw him out twice at the bar we use to go to together and he acted like nothing has happened and talked to me for like a minute and said "We will hang soon".

So my question is can I fix this? Is it worth trying? I didnt tell him I liked him because I was afraid he didn't feel the same way and didn't wanna ruin are friendship. I feel like my other friend made up lies and twisted the situation though. So how do I go about telling him the truth about what happened and try to save are friendship without coming off like I'm talking bad about my other friend or jelous?

Please guys help me out here this is killing me.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello robby30,

The problem statement you have written is highly confusing. I am not able to get which person you are refferring to and when? Who is whose friend? Who was with you initially and who is with you now. Things are muddled up and hence not clear.

Please write the thread again consise and clearly. You can also re-write it in Hindi if you want.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!