+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Not in position to get married but my girl wants to get married

Advert.

s9844w
    s9844w is offline Just in!

Not in position to get married but my girl wants to get married

Advert.
    Hi,

As most of the guys have problems is their love even I have a similar kind of problem.

I'm 24 and my girl is 6 months younger to me. We both are hindu but from different caste. We are in love from past 4 years. She was brought up by her grand parents(maternal) in their home and till today she stays with there grand parents. Her parents resides next to her grand parents house.

Recently my girl discussed our love matter with her parents and grand parents. The first question they asked was "what is his caste?". Then they didn't agree and they even called me on phone and warned me not to speak with her. I asked them if I can meet them and talk to them about this. For this also they didn't agree. After this, all 4 of them shouted at her and took promise from her to stay away from me and marry the guy they show. She promised them just to escape from that scene. Soon after that I discussed this matter at my home and my parents are okay but they want me to get marry after two years.

She doesn't want to marry other guy. Even I don't want to leave her.

Now her parents are looking for other guy. My sister's marriage is ahead ( in two months). I can't get married before my sister's marriage. She wants to go for register marriage. She's ready to come with me. But keeping my sister's marriage ahead I don't want to go for register marriage. I want to convince her parents. But if I go to convince her parents they may stop sending her for work and may take her cell phone. And even they may find other guy quickly and set marriage quickly. Please somebody suggest ideas.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You both need to stall( keep them holding) as much as possible. So do not approach her parents, unless they are planning to do something drastic, do not communicate when she is at home, only outside, so they dont become suspicious, if necessary, she can use another cell phone. In the mean time let your sisters marriage take place, think and plan carefully what you and your family members are going to do and how you are going to convince.(your parents should be prepared for possible angry outbursts from her side of family). You can write a nice letter. You can be introduced as a friend and not her guy, and you can be at your best in trying to get their affection. Tell your girl to find a good reason to say no to the men that her parents or grandparents are introducing her.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.
    http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!