+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Wasted more than 50000 on Tantrik, Astrologer and kundli to get my love..

Advert.

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!

Wasted more than 50000 on Tantrik, Astrologer and kundli to get my love..

Advert.
    hii friends
    i am avi sharma..
    i love a girl and she also love me.. our relation is since 3 years.. we want marry with each other... we are both 26 years old,,, our cast is same... i told my parents they directly reject this relation.. i try and try after that they creat the issue of kundli milan... i try to again resolve this issue but i failed...
    on the other hand girl family know our relation and they like our relation...
    one day my parents go her home and make a quirel with them,, abouse on them,,, now today her family also disappointed our relation..
    from last 4 months i am unable to contact with my love..
    i tried all the thing to make my parents aggree but all time i failed...
    even that i waste money on tantrik, astrologer more than 50,000, but all go in waste...
    my parents also don't talk with me since last 11 months,,,
    please tell me something so that i can comeout from this problem...

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    It sure is difficult to bring together families in this matter, if they already are pre-determined. Nevertheless, you can do what you can do until the path determines itself. You need a multi-faceted approach. First, reconcile with your parents, dont talk about the marriage, just talk to them about daily life, since afterall, they are your parents, and they have some fear about this marriage, it may be that they are just concerned. And go to few good astrologers, just to see if there is something wrong with yours and hers kundali...you dont need to spend money on pujas if it is expensive, just go to someone who is reasonable, or just go to temple priests.
    See if you can strike a conversation with your girl and her parents, assuring them that things take time, and you need some time, that you will look after her very well if she should marry you. Be nice to them and apologize to them on your parents behalf, if necessary write a nice convincing letter. Portray your personality, character so that they can trust you with their daughter, since they will have huge concerns about her life, since your parents are not willing.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life, this will determine the path in your life, so hang on to this concept.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!