+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why TV Channels are making repeat Telecast - Repeat shows ?

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Why TV Channels are making repeat Telecast - Repeat shows ?

Advert.
    The question is obvious as from today almost all channels will go on repeat telecast mode. So if you missed any of your favourit eshow then its time to watch and enjoy. Meanwhile you enjoy repeat telecasts, let me also tell you the reason behind all this fuzz. Recently the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) asked for increment in their wages from the TV producers, which in turn asked channels to pay more for their shows. But TV channels denied it and stated that we are already paying handsome money and we can't reconsider it. Moreover, the prices are pre-settled.

They added that due to ongoing economic crisis, already operational cost is increased and the situation is going to be worse soon hence producers do not expect hike in pays from us. They said that were waiting for the FWICE and Producers to get solution themselves till November 9th and keep us out of it but they failed to get a fix. So now they are on repeat telecast mode and as a sign of protest they are not accepting any new episodes.

On the other side producer says that if they increase wages of cine workers then it will increase their expenditure to 2 folds and hence its impossible for them to manage. So this is the reason they turned towards channels to increase payout for episodes.

Meanwhile, Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) are going to various studios, sticking posters with an appeal to producers to cooperate with them and not support the broadcasters who are refusing to consider the problems of the workers.

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

Re: Why TV Channels are making repeat Telecast - Repeat shows ?

I watch Indian channels here in New Zealand and i hate! watching one thing over and over and i pay for my channels so now i will be canceling mine.

+ Post a Comment HERE!