View Poll Results: How will you rate Krazzy 4 on scale of 1-5 ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lame (very bad)

0 0%
  • Poor

1 25.00%
  • Average

2 50.00%
  • Good

1 25.00%
  • Very Good

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Krazzy 4 Movie Review : Krazy Four Review

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Krazzy 4 Movie Review : Krazy Four Review

Advert.

Cast and Crew
    Producer
    Rakesh Roshan
    Sunaina Roshan

Director
    Jaideep Sen

Star Cast

Arshad Warsi
    Irrfan Khan
    Dia Mirza (Special Appearance)
    Rajpal Yadav
    Suresh Menon
    Rajat Kapoor
    Zakir Hussain
    Juhi Chawla
    Ashwin Mushran
    Hrithik Roshan(Special Appearance)
    Rakhi Sawant(Special Appearance)
    Sunil Pal
    Shahrukh Khan(Special Appearance)
    Makrand Deshpande.
    Mukesh Rishi
    Vivek Shauq
    Atul Mathur
    Dolly Bindra
    Mandira Bedi

Singers
    Vishal Dadlani
    Sunidhi Chauhan
    Kirti Sagathia
    Sudesh Bhosle
    Labh Jajua
    Rahul Vaidya
    Jimmy Moses
    Bhavin Dhanak
    Ankita Sachdev
    Kailash Kher
    Sowmya Roah
    Neeraj Shridhar

Lyricist
    Asif Ali Beg
    Javed Akhtar

Music Director

Rajesh Roshan

Background Music

Raju Singh

Cinematography
    Ajit Bhatt

Choreography

Ganesh Acharya
    Raju Khan
    Ahmed Khan

Action
    Tinu Verma

Art
    Rajat Poddar
    Vanita Omung Kumar

Editor

Meghna Archit

Screenplay

Ashwani Dheer

Sound
    Baylon Fonseca

Media Relations
    Parag Desai

Promos
    Ravi Padda
    Binni Padda

Publicity Designs
    Himanshu Nanda
    Rahul Nanda
    HR Enterprises

Story / Writer

Rakesh Roshan
    Ashwani Dheer

The Concept

Here as usual, I will try to brief movie in least lines. So the movie is having comedy genre but its a light comedy revolving around 4 crazy people and their deeds.

The Movie

Lets talk about the movie here. As said earlier, movie is about 4 crazy people who are being treated by Dr. Sonali (Juhi Chawla). She believes that patience is the key to cure them and make them normal person. So who are them ? Dabboo (Suresh Menon) is kind of every body's friend, all treat him good. He can listen and he can understand but for some reason he can not speak. The reason is not known why is so. Another one is Dr. Mukharjee (Irfan Khan). He is supposed to control the others and act as team leader but most of the time he loses himself and he don't even realize it. Gangadhar (Rajopal Yadav) thinks that he is a freedom fighter. For him, he is still fighting for Freedom.
    One day Dr. Sonali and all these menaces in a way to watch match met an accident where Dr. Sonali got kidnapped and all these Krazzy 4 are out on their own. With series of events and happenings which makes the movie we then see the climax where most of the things get settled.

The Conclusion

We have been seeing a lot of comedy movies and me who usually watch all of them as I have to report here.. :P found that very few are worthy to watch. This movie, as I thought may be a stomach aching comedy by name but was actually a soothing comedy with lots of nice sequences to talk about.

Before going further, I had desire to watch movie because it has nice item numbers associated with it ie. by Shahrukh Khan as well as by Hrithik Roshan. Both were nice and they were satisfactory. A good addon for the movie. It has an item number with Rakhi too, I am not Rakhi Fan so was not much looking for that. Ofcourse movie have some good people those were also the reason to watch it... which includes all four.. Irfan Khan, Arshad Warsi, Rajpal Yadav and Suresh Menon. Juhi Jawla looks evergreen and was good to watch.

Irfan Khan with his given time slot was impressive. Arshad Warsi did nice job as demanded by story. Rajpal Yadav was really good and enjoy to watch and Suresh Menon, with his expression .. was not a disappointment. So Overall we had a nice combination of performance by all.

Script looks little lousy and specially in the end. This is what I hate mostly, they just fold story they way they want to achieve what they have to show, logic and rationalism becomes so rare. In the beginning movie is real enjoy and fun. Towards end, as I said already is little disappointment but overall .. not a waste of time.

Music, though composed by Rajesh Roshan is another good point for movie but Ram Sampath says that its his work. Anyways, whomsoever worked on it, its good to ears.

Overall, a Good movie to watch and hence I rate it "Good" . Please do not forget to give your ratings.

aakash
    aakash is offline Just in!

Re: Krazzy 4 Movie Review : Krazy Four Review

I couldn't understand till the end that what was the theme of Krazzy 4?Director tried to make a comedy film but didn't put anything in the movie that could be called as comedy.Director forgets that he is making a comedy film and at the end confuses himself by making a thakelan film.The movie was like a insult to comedy films.Movie isn't worth a one time watch also..........

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

Re: Krazzy 4 Movie Review : Krazy Four Review

Interesting movie ......

+ Post a Comment HERE!