+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New ford Ikon Dura torq and Rocam Photos-Pictures of Interior and exterior

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

New ford Ikon Dura torq and Rocam Photos-Pictures of Interior and exterior

Advert.
    Ford recently gave new life to its a decade old model Ford Ikon. Now it comes in two model, the petrol engine is known as 1.3 Rocam and diesel one is called 1.4 Duratorq.

Here I have pictures to share with you for new ford Ikon .

PICTURE OF EXTERIORS

PICTURES OF INTERIOR

Images Courtesy : Ford India Pvt. Ltd.

kbaruah
    kbaruah is offline Just in!

Re: New ford Ikon Dura torq and Rocam Photos-Pictures of Interior and exterior

Ford India's bold step to keep IKON alive for atleast a decade more with the freshed front look and the great Duratorq Diesel with32 kmpl record in the Fiesta under standard test conditions.

I feel there should have been some treatemnt to the bulky Booth (rear) and 13 inch wheels are now resrved for high end hatchbacks. IKON should have been given 14 inches wheels.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Definitely bigger wheels will make it look better. However, I think Ford do not give need emphasis to wheel size, you may have noticed that Fiesta's wheel look so odd on it ie. looks small and over all do not fit well in rest of the design.

However, I think they wont' do any new upgrade to any new vehicle etc. as their parent company is struggling for finance in USA.

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

This is a nice car but there is one thing i noticed that the safely belt for back seats the middle should go across from you chest not from the across your stomach.

+ Post a Comment HERE!