+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Positive attitude vs reality - Making difference ?

Advert.

sunnydanikhil
    sunnydanikhil is offline Just in!

Positive attitude vs reality - Making difference ?

Advert.
    why is this so that we can never make difference between them ..

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    First tell me what do you think about positive attitude , I don't find any issue in differentiating the positive attitude and reality but yes, in reality I am hardly able to maintain positive attitude all the time.

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    Hey, can you tell us more in what context you are talking about difference between two ?

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    nothing positive can be achieved without first feeling positive towards the drive to achieve it.

Aarish Rizvi
    Some explanation please, what do you mean by towards the drive to achieve it ?

yanou.sun
    yanou.sun is offline eTI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    Some explanation please, what do you mean by towards the drive to achieve it ?
    well pardon me for not placing the punctuation appropriately.

I meant that You cannot achieve anything unless u approach it (drive) with a positive attitude and a self belief that you can achieve it.

I hope i made myself clear.

7. Advert.

Aarish Rizvi
    Ok that itself means that have positive attitude always for everything.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well if I talk on positive attitude, my talking will go on, because as yanou said, you will never achieve something if you do not have the positive desire or positive belief in you to achieve it, it is not just important to have a desire to achieve something, rather if that desire is actively supported by the positive attitude and determination to achieve it at any cost, the rate at which it comes to you gets doubled. If you do have a desire of achieving something in life, but you don't feel that you can achieve it, you may never be able to achieve it, with the desire, you also need to feel that whatever you desire is yours and this strong feeling of positiveness will help you to attract all the ways possible to reach yourself to the target, set yourself on a positive note for whatever happens to you, and determine the target you want to achieve, before going to bed believe each day that you have achieved your target from the bottom of the heart thank God and Universe for supporting you to achieve your target and ultimately follow the path that comes your way with positive attitude and make efforts to receive it instantly, its just YOU and YOUR THOUGHTS which can help you change your future and change everything around you, no other person can help you to change things around you, unless you have the desire and feeling to change it for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!