+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Anil's Rs. 5,000-Cr Gift.

Advert.

suncr
    suncr is offline Newbie

Anil's Rs. 5,000-Cr Gift.

Advert.
    Anil Ambani has announced three bonus RPL shares for every five held. Also, he protected REL's stake from dilution by personally Contributing 2.60 pc of his own holding.

A week after first announcing that shareholders of Reliance Power Limited will be given free bonus shares to mitigate the losses they suffered post IPO, Anil Ambani not only fulfilled his promise but also contributed $ 1.20 Billion(Rs. 5,000 Crore) worth of his own stake towards the cause.

Addressing mediapersons here on Sunday, Ambani admitted that one of the options in front of the company was to simply do nothing.

" But after deliberating, we have decided to issue three bonus shares for every five of the RPL held in the larger intrest of shareholders, excluding the promoter group. This is an unprecedented step for any capital market around the World" He said.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Anil's Rs. 5,000-Cr Gift.

There are many who sold this stock in loss and now calling all this another juicy opportunity but later on all will get loss again as happened with reliance power IPO listing. But I guess that is just like sour grapes for those who sold it.
    All thought there were buying opportunities down as Rs. 345 for this share at times. I guess many entered in IPO at that level to.

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

Re: Anil's Rs. 5,000-Cr Gift.

thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!