+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

not able to send/recieve mail through outlook express

Advert.

samsonupal
    samsonupal is offline Just in!

not able to send/recieve mail through outlook express

Advert.
    I am facing a problem receiving and sending emails in outlook express using bsnl broadband and bsnl broadband user ID.
    I am repeatedly prompt for password. I am entering correct password every time, but failed to receive or send the emails.

I am receiving this error message:

"There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.bsnl.in (1)', Server: 'pop.bsnl.in', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Please resolve my problem.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: not able to send/recieve mail through outlook express

First you need to verify your password, is there any webmail login for BSNL ? Try to log in from there and if that works then let us know, we will see it further how to solve it.

Second thing is (if password is correct), are you logging into correct server ?

As per dataone site, you should have following pop3 and smtp servers from the following as as allotted by Node-Incharge

Incoming Mail (POP3) Server: e.g. wmma.dataone.in/smma.dataone.in/nmma.dataone.in

Outgoing mail (SMTP) Server: e.g. wmra.dataone.in/smra.dataone.in/nmra.dataone.in

samsonupal
    samsonupal is offline Just in!

THANKS Sir.........

I m using this account & password with outlook express from last one year....... But from last 20 days i m facing this problem. i can login to site mail.bsnl.in easily. but the only problem s that this email account not working in outlook express now.

Please guide me......

AVIJIT DAS Guest

I am not able to sent or receive mail through outlook express. A dialogue ibox s appeared while sending messare through Outlook Express ........"the connection to the serverhasfailed.Account pop3bsnl.in....................................... ..Error No. 0x800CCCDE"

+ Post a Comment HERE!