+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

people's egos get hurt by me, even though i dont want to do that. what to do?

Advert.

Guest Guest

people's egos get hurt by me, even though i dont want to do that. what to do?

Advert.
    I m vary shy. when it comes to talk with a group of friends, i feel uneasy. i was always alone in my childhood.
    usually i forcibly try to match friquency with other peopls but it fails. at i often get angry. outside the home i try to impress friends but it goes upside down and egos of others get hurt.........what to do?

lisalin
    lisalin is offline Just in!

Re: people's egos get hurt by me, even though i dont want to do that. what to do?

you can make more friends !!!

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: people's egos get hurt by me, even though i dont want to do that. what to do?

Because of your Childhood you still feel shy or hesitate to interact with people.

I was too like the same 5-6 years back and try to impress friends and family same like you ... But I now , I m the most talkative in friends group and also in my family...

Trying to impress other that will give chances to other to make fun of you and that makes you angry ... right ?

So just be in yourself , don't try to impress anyone but try to open yourself in front of your family and friends and participate in conversation.

Remember one think if you are not sure of anything try to keep a step back in that means don't argue in such things which is not sure by you.

This process took time but surely like me you will also open your idea's and conversation in front of your family and friends ...

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Topic Moved to "Relationship Advice Section".
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I want to add here that in order to prove yourself you unintentionally outshine others which they don't like. You need to develop art of praising ie. first appreciate others then talk about yourself and never ever indulge in any comparison, if somebody is boasting for his certain quality, atleast at that time, dont' show off your same quality, rather praise that person. Later on if you are really better than him, he will get to know about it with time.

Secondly, be social, meet more and more people, slowly you will automatically learn art of being social..

Last but not least, forget about being not able to match frequency of others and then meet people.

Hope it helps.

+ Post a Comment HERE!