+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

pandemonium

Advert.

sanya310
    sanya310 is offline eTI Member

pandemonium

Advert.
    A huge pandemonium broke out as India became the first world twenty 20 champions.
    As the team emerged from the airport, a massive welcome in the form of a HUGE crowd was awaiting them uptil the wankade stadium..
    people lit diyas in front of dhoni's residence.. people kissed posters of the team.. people went crazy..
    All this.. over a win..
    And what happens if India loses? posters get burnt, statues are broken, teh players houses are stoned.. i mean.. does tis make any sense? all this emotion over a game?
    I know this is the country's pride.. and they definitely deserve the praise for getting the cup home... what i dont agree with is the negative reaction after losing a match.. its just so saddening.. dhonis house i very well remember was being loaded with rocks and his posters were being burnt.. and now.. pooja ho rahi hai..
    is this all justified? dont people need to act mature in this case?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: pandemonium

Well, this is India.

Anyways, I too wonder about those people who just do such extreme on wining or on loosing.
    I am happy that India won t20 world cup and yes I congratulate our team but I never thought of making such extreme things to show my joy.

Just trying to understand what actually makes people to go this extreme.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

I heard that game unites all people together. So atleast in cricket we dont see muslims and christians and hindu religious difference while enjoying the twenty20 world cup.
    This is a good thing.

But sad thing is that the people will go crazy if we loose. Yeah its becas the opponent is pakistan.

We could even resist ourselves when its australia but cant feel defeated to pakistan in finals.
    Its the anger pakistan generated inside india. So there is nothing wrong in this.

sanya310

no ashok, its not only after losing with pakistan. People go mad if india loses an important match.. dont u think?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

If is it then when should have applaud even more when we defeated England.. isn't those who ruled over India for years and years.. then should have more rival for them.!!!!

sanya310

that is so true Ricky... totally agreed.. pakistan toh phir bhi India ka hi hissa hai.. but England? so easily we all forgot wat the brits did to india.. n the grudge against pak is still fresh in our minds..

7. Advert.

ashok_replies

The problem wit indians is "indians forget the past very easily "

They almost forgot the british rule and how they illtreated indians in the past.

They even not interested to see the movies depicting such stories. They just want to move on and go to london and work there , have a nice life.

They all forgot the past.

sanya310

i wish the burning issue of kashmir gets forgotten n eveythin is solved.. then we can even forget enmity against pak like we forgot about england

ashok_replies

Sanya can u discuss ur views in this ?

http://www.etalkindia.com/indian_sto...;topicseen#new

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!