+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Lover going away - how to make relationship effective

Advert.

ggodhelpme
    ggodhelpme is offline Just in!

Unhappy Lover going away - how to make relationship effective

Advert.
    hai,
    i love a girl.she told me she loves me 2weeks back. by writing a letter to me
    "hey ilove u but idid,nt told u cause if i say "yes ilove you" it will spoil your study"
    this was that letter.
    iam good in my academics and study.i told her i love her 2 years back but she didnt gave me suffcient reply.
    but now she told me she loves me .is she really love me
    and if yes how to make this relation stonger cause after 2 day we will be not attached .because thi is my last two days of SSLC examination after that i wiil be going to another district and cannot see her.
    iam confused

my lover is goig to another place afte 2 days.our relation ship is long for 2 years.hjow can i make this relation efective??????? what should i do ?????????
    help meeeeeeeeeeeee

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    First of all a girl never reveals her feelings directly, and if she is doing so, she loves you and saying that, I think you should give it a chance and be in a relationship with her, you may daily call her, skype her through your P.C if you have or visit nearby cybercafes to talk to her on video chat, you can stay in contact with mails, phone calls, SMS and there are many more ways to stay connected to each other, Best of Luck for the relationship, I hope it stays long.

ggodhelpme
    ggodhelpme is offline Just in!
    hai , but how can i disscuss her about connecting us by e mail or phone calls?????
    help me i have only 1 day left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee eeeee.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Instead of shying , be bold and go to her and with confidence (but maintaining decency), ask her out her email address as well as phone number. If you asked it properly, you will get it. Else if you miss this chance, you will miss her always.

+ Post a Comment HERE!