+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Software job vs bank job (Need to decide for Btech degree holder)

Advert.

Mahesh Reddy Guest

Software job vs bank job (Need to decide for Btech degree holder)

Advert.
    I have completed my BTech in 2010 and presently i am working as a Dotnet trainee in a small company. I have also applied in ICICI bank as PO. Today i got a call from the bank saying that i got selected as a PO in one of the local branch in the city. The joining date is 7 of February.

I just wanna know which field would be better for me and as to which field has better growth chances. I am really confused as to which field should i select..

Please guys help me get out of this confussion!!!!!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    What I know from seeing case of other people and also from few bank employees, most of the Btech who joined banks as PO leaves job after period of few months. Reason could be the nature of job, they find it non-exciting and may be too much repetitive.
    These are not my views but had discussion with few old bank employees and they shared same with me, even banks are offering better salaries to BTech POs.

+ Post a Comment HERE!