+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love Someone and i have to give him a letter

Advert.

Naveen Madan
    Naveen Madan is offline Just in!

Unhappy I love Someone and i have to give him a letter

Advert.
    i love him i don"t know her name and but i know she likes me and i love her, I have to talk her ,so how i talk her please tell me and she come daily at 6:20 i go to talk him and i see she come with someone what i do tell me.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Naveen Madan,

First you need to understand, what you calling love is actually your infatuation which is driven more by her looks and not by her own inner self. If you want to start a relationship with her, you need to understand its a long process and will certainly take sometime to develop completely. So, put your heart on hold for sometime and try to become friends with her by atleast initiating a conversation.

Also, as you have mentioned, you feel she likes you too, so I don't think you should waste any more time and try to become friends with her. Go to her some fine day and start a conversation with a simple 'Hi' or may be ask for a favor and say 'Thanks' in return. This can be a good communication starter.

All I can say is, get to know her first, try to become friends with her, then become best friends and when you feel she likes being with you and enjoy your company, you can go ahead and announce your love to her, but first make double sure of yourself that its just love and not a mere attraction. She is a human being, don't feel afraid in approaching her but try to portrait a decent yet friendly personality.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!