Kareena Kapoor get a neck injury while shooting for her fourth coming film 'Agent Vinod' which also starer Saif Ali Khan in New Delhi.

According to the source, "Bebo plays a role that has grey shades and will be doing her own stunts for the first time. She's extremely excited and has toned her body for it. Yesterday she had to eject from a helicopter using a harness and fire guns while at it. She fell from the harness at some distance from the ground, spraining her neck. She was in a lot of pain and couldn't get up."

But luckily, the medical teams is already there and immediately give treatment to Bebo. The source is also added, "When she resumed shooting, Kareena had bruises but she continued shooting after taking painkillers and injections. A concerned Saif kept calling her every hour to check if she was fine,"

Kareena Kapoor said on this, "I have not done this kind of action before. I had a neck sprain as I had to do a fall from the harness. I never thought I would enjoy action but I am surprised how much I love it here. Peter, the action guy, makes things so easy. I am currently not on medication but ointments and painkillers and am still shooting for Agent Vinod."