+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SIM card dtection fails on Dell Streak (Mini 5)

Advert.

dharmendra56 Guest

SIM card dtection fails on Dell Streak (Mini 5)

Advert.
    Hey friends,
    I bought the Dell Streak (Mini 5). I updated this from Android 2.3 and had it rebooted. As soon as this was done, the phone showed the message 'no SIM card, emergency call only'. I don’t know what went wrong. This is getting very worse that the there is the SIM in the SIM card slot and it is not detecting it.
    Without calls and messages my phone will only remain an music player... . What to do? Suggestions as soon as possible.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Perhaps the back plate is loose or not seated properly and when it does not have all the points of contact seated properly, it can cause the streak to power off/on depending on the loose connection. I had to tape the back plate on to make it stay securely--or just remove it, take out battery and put it back and try to make sure back plate is secure--this seems to be an issue with Dell Streaks.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    This is a serious issue i also faced the same problem. I think switch off the device take your sim card out and then again insert it. After wait for few minutes if it shows then your problem resolves other wise try it 2-3 times as per my experience. Further if nothing happened then go to your mobile store they let you know the solution of this problem.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!