In Los Angele's, Police and coroner's officials sought to determine a cause of death for Whitney Houston as her teenage daughter was hospitalized on Sunday. Her daughter was in a a state of a shock and couldn't control herself, falling sick and getting hospitalized.

An autopsy was to begun on Sunday which would help in finding the exact cause of the death of the lead singer. Bobbi Kristina Brown, Houston's daughter with her former husband, singer Bobby Brown, was admitted in hospital at 10:30 a.m. Sunday "for medical purposes," the Beverly Hills Fire Department said.

The 18-year-old was treated for a stress-related condition and was discharged from the hospital after undergoing few medical tests.

Houston, who became a pop sensation in the 1980s with a debut album that became a global hit, had battled personal demons including alcohol, pills and cocaine.

Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen said, "There were no obvious signs of criminal intent" at the scene of Houston's death. Her body was discovered by a member of her entourage, Rosen said.

Houston attended a rehearsal for a pre-Grammy party hosted by music mogul Clive Davis, an annual ritual for some of the biggest stars in the pop music and entertainment worlds. That party proceeded as Houston's body remained in her room upstairs at the hotel and investigators gathered evidence.

Outside the hotel, at a busy intersection in the heart of Beverly Hills, fans created a makeshift shrine with flowers, candles and notes of appreciation to the singer.

Bobby Brown, whose tumultuous 15-year marriage to Houston ended in 2007, was performing in Mississippi hours after Houston died.

He told his audience, "I would like to say, 'I love you, Whitney.' The hardest thing for me to do is come on this stage."