+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kareen and Shahid's Latest and so called Last movie coming soon:Milenge Milenge

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Kareen and Shahid's Latest and so called Last movie coming soon:Milenge Milenge

Advert.

Boney Kapoor's Milenge Milenge is supposed to be the last film of the Kareena and Shahid duo. Since the first post-split film of Shaheed and Kareena kapoor was a huge hit so its obvious that Boney will try to make good cash from so called last movie together by them.

Since movie is being worked upon from last two years and it is now ready to complete as the both stars finally agreed to do dubbing for the movie. Shahid is already on the job and Kareena will do dubbing as soon she returns to India.

The movie is directed by Satish Kaushik and it is said that movie is remake / Indian version of the movie Serendipity.
    So we have to wait and watch if this movie can also make some landmark for both !

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

Re: Kareen and Shahid's Latest and so called Last movie coming soon:Milenge Milenge

anxiously wait for the release

myfunda
    myfunda is offline Just in!

Re: Kareen and Shahid's Latest and so called Last movie coming soon:Milenge Milenge

I dont know why its called Shahid Kareena Movie ---- all the work in the movie is done by Kareena Only...

And if Shahid does something chhiii .....

sheen.freak6
    sheen.freak6 is offline Just in!

I completely hate Kareena. I never liked her nor will i ever. she's a complete jerk. Shahid never deserved her.

muralisham
    muralisham is offline Newbie

Milenge...Milenge...mein .... shayad Shahid ko Kareena mil jaye

jocck
    jocck is offline eTI Member

I am sure this movie will bring more and more audinece to the cinema as every one would like to see Shahid and Kareena together.

What a perfect couple they are ... just made for each other but now no more.
    New Year SMS | Adult SMS | SMS Jokes

7. Advert.

dimple
    dimple is offline Newbie

wait for the release

Rajesh Harish
    Rajesh Harish is offline eTI Member

We have to wait and see what the movie holds for the patrons.

janvikapoor2009
    janvikapoor2009 is offline eTI Member

Milenge Milenge .......... Shahid & Kareena the last movie to work together & i think this movie will bring more audience to the theaters as everybody like to see Shahid & Kareena again after the great success of Jab We Met.
    htp://www.interestingmails.com

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Recently in a press confrence Kareena said the same thing that if we are (Means shahid & kareena) not together its doesn't meant that we are not work together in future..

So u can she both in coming days.. hopefully!

+ Post a Comment HERE!