+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Choosing Best bike from XCD135 and TVS FLAME SR125

Advert.

busybeearvind
    busybeearvind is offline Newbie

Choosing Best bike from XCD135 and TVS FLAME SR125

Advert.
    HI pals..... Am in a great confusion, am about to buy a bike. constraints are good mileage,reasonable pickup, service availability and mainly the cost within 50000...
    I've shortlisted two bikes from gladiator,flame sr125,xcd135,shine,stunner,star sport,star city110cc
    XCD135 OR FLAME SR125??? which one to choose pals??
    Mileage and cost are main things to consider,

XCD has edge over flame in output nd mileage(presume) but flame has good looks,reliable(as they didnt drop this model after the prev failure of flame).

Bajaj suddenly stops their models as they did with xcd125,discover 135/125(old one) after that they stop the spares thus customers have to rely on duplicate.

please guide me which one to choose among these two.. based on cost,mileage and longlife(service reliability)..
    am residing in chennai(for on road prices of both commuters), travel about 45kms/day. I expect 70-75kmpl, as am a cruiser i wont rev upto cry. I'll ride within 40-60kms speed.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Choosing Best bike from XCD135 and TVS FLAME SR125

Bajaj is usually proactive in launching new models, modifications etc.. and this is the reason sometimes they discontinue bikes.

Btw, you can also look for new discover 100cc, it is said that will have best mileage as so far in bikes. TVS Flame SR125 is a good package for 125 cc segment but its only advantage over Discover 135 is its fuel efficiency, on road its gives around 70-75kmpl while Discover gives 55-60kmpl. But Discover 135 got better pickup and power then TVS SR125 .

Hope this will help you to decide your bike.

mavijitr
    mavijitr is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by busybeearvind
    HI pals..... Am in a great confusion, am about to buy a bike. constraints are good mileage,reasonable pickup, service availability and mainly the cost within 50000...
    I've shortlisted two bikes from gladiator,flame sr125,xcd135,shine,stunner,star sport,star city110cc
    XCD135 OR FLAME SR125??? which one to choose pals??
    Mileage and cost are main things to consider,

XCD has edge over flame in output nd mileage(presume) but flame has good looks,reliable(as they didnt drop this model after the prev failure of flame).

Bajaj suddenly stops their models as they did with xcd125,discover 135/125(old one) after that they stop the spares thus customers have to rely on duplicate.

please guide me which one to choose among these two.. based on cost,mileage and longlife(service reliability)..
    am residing in chennai(for on road prices of both commuters), travel about 45kms/day. I expect 70-75kmpl, as am a cruiser i wont rev upto cry. I'll ride within 40-60kms speed.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Hi mavijitr, do you have to say anything here ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!